R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   LRP 13.5 Brusless Motor where on line to buy??? (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/171243-lrp-13-5-brusless-motor-where-line-buy.html)

noline 07-06-2007 09:22 AM

LRP 13.5 Brusless Motor where on line to buy???

I was'nt sure to post this here, I could not find the thread for this motor.Does anyone know where Online and if they have it in stock where I can get the LRP 13.5 Brushless Motor.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

MelvinLee 07-06-2007 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by noline (Post 3460734)
I was'nt sure to post this here, I could not find the thread for this motor.Does anyone know where Online and if they have it in stock where I can get the LRP 13.5 Brushless Motor.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

NEXUSRACING.NET

imprsme 07-06-2007 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by MelvinLee (Post 3461563)
NEXUSRACING.NET

Unless they get them today they don't have them.. I sent an e-mail wed concerning them and was told they ddidn't have them and had no arrival date..

Leodis 07-06-2007 04:52 PM

The only place you can order them right now is directly from AE at the full retail price of $129. AE just got the motors from LRP on Monday so maybe the hobby shops and online vendors will get them by the end of next week. I'd go ahead and backorder a 13.5 and a sintered rotor because they might go quick...

edward Haywood 07-06-2007 05:00 PM

I'd go ahead and backorder a 13.5 and a sintered rotor because they might go quick...

Backorder from where:confused:

Leodis 07-06-2007 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by edward Haywood (Post 3461611)
Backorder from where:confused:

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXSGE6

Even though Tower says it's an "11.5", it has the LRP 13.5 part number so I'm 99.9% sure that's just a typo.

You can order the sintered rotor directly from AE or ask your LHS to order part#50610 for you.

Leodis 07-06-2007 05:17 PM

Hey AE/LRP,

Can I get a free sintered rotor?:D LRP would sell a lot more BL motors if they would start selling them like Novak does. It's kind of a PITA to get an LRP BL w/sintered rotor because you can't buy the rotors online and most lhs don't stock them. Also, you have to buy a $75 BL motor (with a bonded rotor that you'll never use) and buy a $25 - $30 sintered rotor, which makes them the most expensive BL motors w/sintered rotors on the market. Someone in their marketing dep't seriously dropped the ball on this one...

Nexus Racing 07-07-2007 02:10 AM

Originally Posted by Leodis (Post 3461649)
LRP would sell a lot more BL motors if they would start selling them like Novak does. It's kind of a PITA to get an LRP BL w/sintered rotor because you can't buy the rotors online and most lhs don't stock them.

I think the replacement sintered rotors will be available soon - they are now showing on one of our price lists.:tire:

edward Haywood 07-13-2007 10:15 AM

LRP 13.5 Brusless Motor

Mine is on there way:D Towehobbies just got them in but its listed as 11.5 but they checked associated for me and they said its the lrp 13.5 equilavant to stock 27t,,,,:D:D:D:tire::nod:Can't Wait

NovakTwo 07-16-2007 10:58 AM

Hey AE/LRP,

Can I get a free sintered rotor?:D LRP would sell a lot more BL motors if they would start selling them like Novak does. It's kind of a PITA to get an LRP BL w/sintered rotor because you can't buy the rotors online and most lhs don't stock them. Also, you have to buy a $75 BL motor (with a bonded rotor that you'll never use) and buy a $25 - $30 sintered rotor, which makes them the most expensive BL motors w/sintered rotors on the market. Someone in their marketing dep't seriously dropped the ball on this one...

You can purchase a Novak 13.5T SS Pro (sintered) for $76.99, and the Novak 13.5T Extreme Sport (bonded) for $59.99. Replacement rotors/upgrade kits are also readily available

Verndog 07-16-2007 12:00 PM

Can someone tell me if this is a sensored or a non sensored motor please. Also is there any links or other info available?

Thanks.
Kevin

cvt01 07-16-2007 12:08 PM

Hey AE/LRP,

If memory serves this is how I bought my novak 13.5 back last year... with bonded rotor then I bought the sintered rotor for $30 then they released the "pro" version... :( so I payed for my novak stock $105. that was not cheap either but I understand that they had to sell all the motors already made with bonded rotors before they could release the sintered pro version... I guess LRP may be in the same situation...

NovakTwo 07-16-2007 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by Verndog (Post 3489945)
Can someone tell me if this is a sensored or a non sensored motor please. Also is there any links or other info available?

Thanks.
Kevin

The 13.5T motors under discussion are sensored.

Leodis 07-16-2007 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by NovakTwo (Post 3489755)
You can purchase a Novak 13.5T SS Pro (sintered) for $76.99, and the Novak 13.5T Extreme Sport (bonded) for $59.99. Replacement rotors/upgrade kits are also readily available

This may sound stupid, petty, and/or unfair, but I won't buy a Novak BL motor until they're sold with removable sensor wires like LRP motors. My local track recently said that I could test the LRP 13.5 in stock so the Novak 13.5 will no longer be the only BL motor allowed in the stock class if testing goes well...

BlackedOutREVO 08-05-2007 11:54 PM

Kind of a bump back up

What is the fdr for these 13.5 x-11 motors?

IDK if it matters, but mine will have a sintered rotor:D