Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2007, 05:48 PM
Tech Adept

Chris Cooper
Old 06-02-2007, 05:56 PM
Tech Adept

Wow.

This thread caught fire quickly!

What I said the other day needed to be said... Hopefully it raised the awareness of what was happening in stock racing at the end of the 06 season. I say this because just before Novak things began to improve but there still not wear they need to be to get things leveled out!

I will spare listing the specifics on who was doing what. That would only cause major damage to the reputations of industry important people and their businesses. Many of you have said that these manufactures and tuners have to much to lose by cheating...then don't do it!

I will competing with many of you soon...On a level playing field.

H.C.
Old 06-02-2007, 06:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

im goin with the team brood, the best most tuned one
Old 06-02-2007, 07:20 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Just wondering if you ever plan on using your real name Mr. H.C. I mean you threaten to "reveal" secrets and yet you won't even reveal your name? LMAO!! Keyboard courage at its finest!!

P.S. This is not Adam, it's Michael Abraira a.k.a "Butter"

Peace,

Butter
Old 06-02-2007, 07:24 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by march to my own
Hose' Consequo
He's already written his name.
Old 06-02-2007, 07:26 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Oh thanks for clearing that up. I thought consequo was a juice head ball player who lives in miami. I had no idea he raced RC.
Old 06-02-2007, 07:47 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Scooby Horton!
Old 06-02-2007, 08:19 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

I think i am...or my wife..
Old 06-02-2007, 08:24 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Big B
What did you decide on? If you went with the team broOd Co27 Blueprinted motor, all you need to do is slap it in and run it. After about 15-20 runs you will need to cut the comm, some people will tell you that you need new brushes at this point, but that is not always true. If the brushes are still in good shape and arent burnt they will work just fine, plus they dont need to be broken in cause they are already conformed to the comm

aaahhhhhhh, enough already with the advice. i can't stand it. sitting here reading all your posts, knowing that you have to total of about 4 batteries packs run in your long racing history. sure you read alot, talk to enough people and get thier opinons. but enough acting like you have any personal experience to pull from. damn man, just shut up and drive.
Old 06-02-2007, 08:26 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Big B
Thanks Desolas, I can only tell what I know being a person who buys from, talks, and races with the broOd guys. BroOd has a Great Reputation around the track (SIR) for being great motor and battery providers, of course their are always nay-sayers, but they at few and far between. Can't wait to get my ride back on the track so I can run with Trav, will anyone be coming down next Friday?

team brood is the only dang motors they carry, i guess that does make them a little popular. and being on the track at the same time as trav isn't really "running" with him.
Old 06-02-2007, 08:33 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vanguard
aaahhhhhhh, enough already with the advice. i can't stand it. sitting here reading all your posts, knowing that you have to total of about 4 batteries packs run in your long racing history. sure you read alot, talk to enough people and get thier opinons. but enough acting like you have any personal experience to pull from. damn man, just shut up and drive.
Well said. I was thinking the same thing.
Old 06-02-2007, 10:29 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default size

guys what is the best comm size for co27
cheers
Old 06-02-2007, 10:47 PM
Tech Addict

the advice is going to someone in about the same boat.
Old 06-03-2007, 12:05 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Aaahhhhhhhhhhh, your right, I have only had a little time with the Xray I just bought, but I have had cars before this one, and I don't remember claiming I had a "long race history", and since when do you need to have a "long race history" to have an opinion. Just because I have only been around SIR for a few months dosen't mean I have never ran another car, or tuned a motor, belive it or not RC cars do exist outside of SIR. Advise is just that ADVISE, you can take it or leave it. If you got a problem with me, or what I post here you can talk to me about it, instead of TRYING to insult and discredit me, "shut up and drive" how about just shut up

Last edited by Big B; 06-03-2007 at 06:42 AM.
Old 06-03-2007, 12:10 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

team brood is the only dang motors they carry, i guess that does make them a little popular. and being on the track at the same time as trav isn't really "running" with him.
Just because they are the only ones they stock, dosent mean that people can't get motors and batts elswhere. Ok so racing against Trav, way to argue semantics

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.