TT01R build, help confirm parts, I am a newb
I tried doing as much research/search as possible so bare with me. Been reading the forum for the past 4hrs. I found towerhobbies.com very use full to finding all my parts:
These things I am sure of(should be fine):
1. Tamiya Racing Car TT-01R Chassis Kit
2. HPI Lotus Elise 2000 Body 190mm
3. Novak XRS Reversible Sport ESC
This part I am not sure if I need anything else. Do i need any of those radio crystals or is this everything?
4. Futaba 2PH 2-Channel AM/1 S3003 Servo 79
5. Sanyo AA Alkaline Battery (8)
Now for the battery? I figured the 4200 would hold the longest charge and last longer. Please confirm or should i order 2 3000's so I always have a full battery ready?
6. DuraTrax 6-Cell 7.2V DTX4200 NiMH Stick Standard
Does this charge come with all the plugs? I cant seem to find any pics of the cords so it makes me think its missing something? Will I be able to charge the battery above without needing anything?
7. DuraTrax Piranha AC/DC Digital Peak Charger NiCd/NiMH
Am I missing anything? What can you guys recommend? I plan to mess around on the road/streets drifting around.