Old 06-26-2007, 08:49 PM
Suspended

thx
Old 06-27-2007, 02:25 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default Use the force Darkside

Originally Posted by Darkseid
BTW...I'm still waiting for that truely "different" touring car that will shut everyone up.

You know, the one with a cocoon chassis, 3 wheels, 2 shocks, and half belt/half shaft. It'll be called the Clusterf**k.

And I bet that when a thread gets started for it, 1 of the first 3 post will still begin with "thats just a copy of...".

So until the Clusterf**k is released (with a 2 week delay ) , people need to lighten up on these new cars and realize that there is only so much you can make different on a TC.
I want a tourer like the six wheelled Tyrell that has a wireless broadband uplink with sensors on the chassis that send signals to a bodysuit that we all wear on the rostrum and when we crash we feel the impact.? At the end of the meeting we can have an all classes demo derby including the half chassis trailing link suspended 3 wheelled beltshfted Clusterf**k Hey Hey Im IN.!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-30-2007, 10:37 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by MERCCER4LIFE
any new updates?
YES

Here the promised photos:

http://tbh.invisio.nl/index.php?opti...mid=33&lang=en

Have fun

Last edited by Joep; 06-30-2007 at 09:10 PM.
Old 06-30-2007, 11:25 AM
Tech Adept

Well done Joep !!!

looks nice , hope its as well made as the nitro cars
Old 06-30-2007, 11:47 AM
Tech Regular

I can say it IS.

Car was stable and easy to drive. Lots of cornerspeed. We'll see how both cars perform tomorrow in the race if they start....... it's going to rain
Old 06-30-2007, 11:31 PM
Suspended

i cant see the pics..can u cut and paste the pics?
Old 07-01-2007, 09:39 AM
Tech Regular

Your the only one who can't see them. Maybe you should activate java in your browser. I'm not going to cut and past. Sorry, no time for that.
Old 07-02-2007, 02:17 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

reli nice car......still waiting for it's retail price
Old 07-02-2007, 07:51 AM
Tech Initiate

yea i heer what most of ya are saying about most of the top being alike
theses days i believe there is not much in it betwen makes but the diffrence would be for them to make changes reguarding how easily and quick changes can be made in betweenheats thats the only reason i have hosen xray but i would so love to have a drive of this 400 it looks so kool but is it serpant priced i believe the next major change would be in the develpment of better bearings smoother and also belt design
Old 07-02-2007, 10:00 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by rotorboss
theses days i believe there is not much in it betwen

the next major change would be in the develpment of better bearings smoother
Your first remark is not totally right. At first glance they all look alike. But after testing and a good look they are different. And YES there are some major differences between the T2'007 and the S400 in small design details which makes them absolutely different!

Your second remark I do not understand. I use because of the reliability of the Serpent bearings them in my T2'007
Old 07-02-2007, 11:46 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Well, its July, any news on a release date yet? Been a fan of Serpent for years but never wanted to get into IC on road. Really looking forward to having a go with the S400!
Old 07-02-2007, 02:12 PM
Tech Regular

Two S400 cars raced this weekend at the AMCA track in The Netherlands and were both very compatative. Both A-final and Niels Koenekoop won the race. It was very very close with our good dutch HB-driver Rob Janssen. It was all dicided in the last corner where Rob his car went into failsafe. By that having both a 2nd place and both a 1st place, the TQ won. That was Niels. The car looked great on the track. Loads of grip and roll.

(fyi: It was Asphalt, outdoor, EFRA rules modified and CS27 rubber tires)
Old 07-02-2007, 02:37 PM
Tech Master

Congrats to Neals with the new car. I heard it is coming real soon. I hope to get one to participate in the races we have here in Florida. When the car comes out we will be more able to make setups to give others more options on how to run the car. When I drove the car in one of state races it was super easy to drive and had great acceleration. It was a prototype car and had smooth transitions in the corners. It was capable of winning. I finished like third or something and I ran the basic setup. Serpent keeps the quality pretty high with their cars and is sure to be the same with this car. All the suspension parts were designed to keep the unsprung weight low along with the CG's....... Rene Cornella the Designer of the car was testing different options to make the car as fast out of the box as possible... I know they are working on keeping the cost of the car as low as they can so it becomes a good seller. This is a hot new car..
Rafael
Old 07-03-2007, 02:53 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

The car looks great and appears to be geating good results. Does anyone have a price on it as yet? Also

WHERE'S THE ORANGE????????????///////////
Cheers
Aaron
Old 07-03-2007, 11:33 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by zacabrandy
The car looks great and appears to be geating good results. Does anyone have a price on it as yet? Also

WHERE'S THE ORANGE????????????///////////
Cheers
Aaron
Very soon on both pricing and availability.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.