recent news of S400
Germany: Pasch TQ-s and wins Dortmund (S4XX) (10/02/2010)
In the w-e (07.02.2010) a qualifier for the German Nats took place.
Patrick, even when recovering from a broken arm, was in good shape, and Tq-ed and won the race in Dortmund, ahead of Tamiya ace driver Yannic Prumper.
1. Patrick Pasch – Serpent S400-xx
2. Yannic Prümper – Tamiya
3. David Ehrbar - XRAY
4. Lars Treder - Corally
5. Thomas Musial – Hot Bodies
6. Sebastian Lein – Tamiya
7. Raphael Schwendtner - Tamiya
Development of the Serpent S4XX will proceed during the next few monhs, we will keep you up to date. For the time being testing will be made with a S400 as basis.
Nielsen wins DK superstock with S400
Gruber wins Vogtland Cup with S400 (01/03/2010)
1. Platz Toni Gruber Serpent S 400
2. Platz Manuel Männel Serpent S 400
3. Platz Ralf Bauer Serpent S 400