Wiki Posts
Search

Stealth PT - New PTX Personal Transponder

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2009, 11:25 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by adamliehr
I've e-mailed Terry and the ordering e-mail and haven't received any replies. I'm getting nervous because I need these asap for the Snowbirds.
Same for me. I send my amb transponder almost 2 weeks ago, emailed MRT and no reply...
Old 01-16-2009, 03:07 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hi everyone. Sorry I've not been able to reply to questions on the forums I will be back as soon as I can..

Re Orders and Enquiries
Please note there has been a delay with orders due to new stock not arriving when scheduled after the New Year break. Shipping of orders is taking a while and due to the number of emails/PM's etc received we have a backlog which is causing replies to be late. Please accept my apologies for the current situation.

Terry Stockham
Old 02-09-2009, 06:36 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Has pricing changed on PTX's? I already have mine cloned, just want to order another PTX....
Old 02-09-2009, 06:47 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I had a few of these, sold them fast. Now I'm "they guy with the transponders" I could sell a couple every race weekend easily. If I tallied up the number of requests, I'd have to say over 30 wanted. I hope he catches up soon! Good luck Terry.
Old 02-09-2009, 05:36 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Hello there,

Just discovered the MRT transponder. Can someone point me in the right direction for more info on cloning. I want to have my amb cloned.

Cheerz
Old 02-10-2009, 04:49 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Obsidian
Hello there,

Just discovered the MRT transponder. Can someone point me in the right direction for more info on cloning. I want to have my amb cloned.

Cheerz
Check out the http://www.rclaps.com web site.
Old 02-12-2009, 06:14 AM
Tech Rookie

Default mrt ptx

i have about give up on the mrt i been emailing them for over a month and get nothin but automated reply and nothin else.
Old 02-12-2009, 09:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

this isn't looking good...

I've sent a few people to get these since Jan. 1, and they have had similar concerns.

Hopefully this is just a minor hicup, as we know it won't take long for MRt to get a bad rap...and have it spread like wild fire.

Hopefully Terry will be here to post info soon...

This is what's posted on the MRT website.

Old 02-12-2009, 02:37 PM
Tech Fanatic

Hi everyone, it appears we are victims of our own success.. since the start of the year we've had 600+ emails to deal with (not including PM's faxes and phone calls). Until we can get ahead with the backed up orders basically we are not taking online orders where people have paid and then have to wait. The way it is right now everyone has to email to order, I'm replying and allocating the stock we have available. Anyone who sends an email should receive an auto-reply confirming receipt of their order/enquiry and saying we will reply as soon as possible.

As mentioned on another thread the USD$ exchange rate has meant cheaper prices for US customers.. resulting in more orders, we are currently 'upscaling' production to meet demand. Please bear with us the next few weeks, the last thing we want is to get a 'bad rep', we truly try our utmost to please every one of our customers. Our 'major' unforseen customer failing to date has been our inability to keep up with replying to emails and PM's, we've been inundated, I guess the truth is I need to find several 'Terry clones' to do all the personal replies to people.

I do hope everyone who has been waiting patiently can hang on in there for a while longer, I will reply to everyone in turn but it's taking a while to get replies out to people and to also keep up with processing and shipping orders.

As stated before, please accept my sincere apologies for the current situation.

Terry Stockham
Old 02-12-2009, 02:42 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Terry_S
Hi everyone, it appears we are victims of our own success.. since the start of the year we've had 600+ emails to deal with (not including PM's faxes and phone calls). Until we can get ahead with the backed up orders basically we are not taking online orders where people have paid and then have to wait. The way it is right now everyone has to email to order, I'm replying and allocating the stock we have available. Anyone who sends an email should receive an auto-reply confirming receipt of their order/enquiry and saying we will reply as soon as possible.

As mentioned on another thread the USD$ exchange rate has meant cheaper prices for US customers.. resulting in more orders, we are currently 'upscaling' production to meet demand. Please bear with us the next few weeks, the last thing we want is to get a 'bad rep', we truly try our utmost to please every one of our customers. Our 'major' unforseen customer failing to date has been our inability to keep up with replying to emails and PM's, we've been inundated, I guess the truth is I need to find several 'Terry clones' to do all the personal replies to people.

I do hope everyone who has been waiting patiently can hang on in there for a while longer, I will reply to everyone in turn but it's taking a while to get replies out to people and to also keep up with processing and shipping orders.

As stated before, please accept my sincere apologies for the current situation.

Terry Stockham
Thanks for popping on Terry. I think we're just happy your busy and not in any real harm.

John
Old 02-12-2009, 02:46 PM
Tech Fanatic

The good news is having cleared quite a number of backed up orders in the last week I now have a few days when I can spend more time replying to sort out enquiries and get orders confirmed and processed ready to be shipped out when the stock is available
Old 02-12-2009, 02:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by liljohn1064
Thanks for popping on Terry. I think we're just happy your busy and not in any real harm.

John
Thanks John, really appreciate it. You are not alone waiting, I have your emails (Jan 19th and Feb 9th) your order will be one of the next ones I'm dealing with. Your comment "I'm guessing you're still going through some insane high demand at the moment" is so true, I like to describe things currently as 'comfortably insane', I'm coping, far too many late nights and early mornings though!

One thing I don't have time for right now though is coming on rctech regularly to reply to questions, it's something I will be doing again as soon as I can.. hopefully it won't be too long, I miss coming on here

Terry
Old 02-12-2009, 03:18 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by donnie_99
i have about give up on the mrt i been emailing them for over a month and get nothin but automated reply and nothin else.
Please don't give up Donnie, sorry I've not replied sooner. I'm writing my reply to you right after I sign off of rctech in a few minutes. Standard cased PTX transponders are the ones we normally have in stock, more shrink wrapped ones have just come in today, it's taken a while to get them back in stock.

Custom/clone orders are still being accepted (send form with PT or reorder via email, phone or fax) the current turn around is about 10 working days plus the shipping time back.

If I've not mentioned it for a while, just a point to note, I try to reply to emails as a priority which means PM's can take longer to receive a reply.

My email address is: [email protected]

To help please include a subject line such as 'transponder order enquiry' sometimes 'no subject' emails get mislaid through our spam filter.
Old 02-12-2009, 07:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Terry,

Thanks for taking a few minutes to address this issue. I've sent a lot of people your way, and with the Exchange Rate - they are very excited about your product. GLAD TO SEE YOU GUYS Moving a bunch of them

(I kinda thought you guys may have been overwhelmed with orders!!)
Old 02-12-2009, 11:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Terry,

Just wanted to say thanks for a great product. I appreciate the good turnaround and communication.

Thanks!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.