Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 11:52 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Terry-You have e-mail. Thanks!
Old 03-12-2008, 06:14 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Thanks for photos Syber the decals look nice, you did put them to good use!
Old 03-12-2008, 06:21 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by TL_XXX-S_racer
Quick question... So if you were to clone one of my AMB transponders, how much would it cost? Or do I have to buy one with a different trans number? I really want one thats smaller, so I can fit it in those tight spaces.
And how long would I expect once I send my transponder to you guys, to recieve both back? Im a little to lazy to look through the thread. Is there a website I can look at?

Thanks,
Chris
Hi Chris, the prices and details are on the website at www.rclaps.com including online ordering and the PTX clone order form. You can have one of your AMB transponders cloned, currently the price is $75 the first time you order (costs extra for the cloning process) the order form needs sending to us along with your original PT. The normal turn around is about 7 to 10 days with us plus the shipping time back, but your PT can be returned early a couple of days or so after we receive it.

I've got information about prices and ordering to post.. coming up soon.
Old 03-12-2008, 06:25 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Hebiki
Terry, i sent you an email about cloning my transponder. thanks!

- Chris
Hi Hebiki, apologies if I've not replied yet I'm sitting down doing emails tomorrow (almost 1.30am here in the UK right now). I will look in my Inbox in the morning!
Old 03-12-2008, 06:28 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Punched
Terry-You have e-mail. Thanks!
Hi Punched, same for you too, apologies if I've not replied. I'm catching up with emails after my main office computer failed end of last week. I'm on replying tomorrow morning.
Old 03-12-2008, 06:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

Exclamation Prices

Limited Free Shipping Offer & Transponder Prices

We continue to keep our transponder prices low, but we have been faced with increases in our costs which means we are looking at possible ways to maintain the best prices (including continuing our free worldwide shipping offer) while keeping any price increases to a minimum. Please be aware that we will be reviewing prices in early April and that we can only hold prices and free shipping until the end of March 2008.

Transponder Orders & Price Hold

If you don't want to order right now but want to take advantage of the current prices visit www.rclaps.com print off/copy the clone order form and enter 'RCTECH PRICE HOLD' on the form with the current prices shown (use 'Promotional Code' line on the order form) or when you want to order online (before the end of March) enter 'RCTECH PRICE HOLD' in the rclaps store (use 'Additional Info' box on the checkout page) and online orders will be shipped later in April at the old price. Clone orders will be charged at the 'old price' only if the current version of the order form is used. Note it is possible to keep the form until you're ready to order at a later date.

Free Shipping Offer

Free shipping is only available for online cloned PTX re-orders and custom ID PTX orders from www.rclaps.com Free shipping is not available for first time clone orders where the clone order form is sent to us along with the original AMB PT. For these orders return shipping is charged to cover insurance costs. Free shipping is also not available for higher value multi-item orders.
Old 03-12-2008, 06:29 PM
Tech Rookie

terry got mine today going to race saturday ill let you know how it works
Old 03-12-2008, 06:33 PM
Tech Fanatic

That's great Marlborochippy, look forward to hearing how you get on!
Old 03-13-2008, 12:58 PM
Tech Rookie

Terry if you want to get some more sales you might want to post over on Hobbytalk.com to. alot 1/18 guys are over there and never even heard about these things.
Old 03-13-2008, 01:03 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Terry, why is now a great time to buy. Are the prices going up?
Old 03-13-2008, 06:11 PM
Tech Fanatic

Hi or8ital, the prices aren't going down that's for sure.. we are trying to keep the current low prices and free shipping offer.

Guess you mean..

Originally Posted by Terry_S
Reminder - if you're thinking of ordering a transponder now is the time to do it..
Originally posted by Terry_S on 03-05-2008, 10:24 AM
Old 03-13-2008, 06:18 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Marlborochippy
Terry if you want to get some more sales you might want to post over on Hobbytalk.com to. alot 1/18 guys are over there and never even heard about these things.
Thanks for that, I need to find some extra time and go visit there.
Old 03-13-2008, 06:19 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Terry_S
Hi or8ital, the prices aren't going down that's for sure.. we are trying to keep the current low prices and free shipping offer.

Guess you mean..

Originally posted by Terry_S on 03-05-2008, 10:24 AM
Yep that is what I was referring to.
Old 03-13-2008, 06:24 PM
Tech Fanatic

I thought so.

Need to print the form ready or get orders in (using the 'price hold' offer) to keep an option on the current prices. Go to www.rclaps.com
Old 03-17-2008, 06:49 AM
Tech Fanatic

The prices can vary depending on the £/$ exchange rate. The current price is shown in the checkout page of our online store at www.rclaps.com (just make sure you select your country using the 'dropdown').
There's currently free shipping worldwide as mentioned previously (for details see post #411).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.