Community
Wiki Posts
Search

So cal Raceway SUCKS

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2003, 01:10 PM
Suspended

Default So cal Raceway SUCKS

I was racing my novice B main last week and the fat announcer guy kicked me off the track because i was out of control. They suck. My wheel fell off with 1 minute to go and i made it around the track one lap and had 4th place locked in before that fat guy told me to pull it off. You So cal racers suck too. I would have one that main if you sucky drivers didnt take me out and break my wheel off my Express.
SO CAL RACEWAY SUCKS
Old 04-14-2003, 01:20 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally posted by Hu Flung Poo
I was racing my novice B main last week and the fat announcer guy kicked me off the track because i was out of control. They suck. My wheel fell off with 1 minute to go and i made it around the track one lap and had 4th place locked in before that fat guy told me to pull it off. You So cal racers suck too. I would have one that main if you sucky drivers didnt take me out and break my wheel off my Express.
SO CAL RACEWAY SUCKS
If you’re going to make up fake posts, at least try to make them accurate. THERE WAS NO Novice B-Main on any race day last week. In fact, there has not been a Novice B-main in OnRoad (unless of course you were trying to run your fine Express on the OffRoad track) in the month of April.

Moron
Old 04-14-2003, 01:22 PM
Suspended

Not last week. Sorry DICK. It was last month and yes there was a novice b main. there were 6 of us. by the way nice pink body you have there. very manly
Old 04-14-2003, 01:26 PM
Suspended

MarkA. Sorry bro. I was racing intermediate. I race novice in offroad but am much better in onroad racing. Youre still a dick though.
Old 04-14-2003, 01:32 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Then if you’re in Intermediate, you should know that when your tire falls off and you’re out of control you should pull your car off. That or at least get your story straight. Can’t remember what class you run? You are a moron…how do you sign up for the races…

And at least I have the balls to post under my real name with an identity that everyone knows me by.
Old 04-14-2003, 01:36 PM
R/C Tech Founder

This is very inappropriate.

Please don't respond to posts from trolls like this.