Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Brushless] NOVAK vs LEHNER

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2003, 04:29 PM
Tech Rookie

Default [Brushless] NOVAK vs LEHNER

To all the hobbiest that have experienced brushless motors. Please feel free to offer your suggestions in picking the best brushless out in the market. Share us your views and the pros and cons. Thank You

Novak
Lehner
Hacker
Old 04-12-2003, 07:36 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

We have tried a couple of combinations of the hacker series, first we used the sport speedie and a 6 turn, very impressive power but not quite smooth enough, tried an 8 turn and was better, then we got hold of the comp speedie with 6 it is awesome, probably too much power depending on grip and track size. if i were to buy again i would go comp speedie, and a 7 turn motor so it is a tad smoother.

I have raced against novaks, and the hacker has them hands down in all respects other than midd throttle smoothness. I would say for a small tight track and low grip go the novak, for big high traction tracks the hacker will kill the novak.

Dont know about lhner, too many combinations, and no info so i stayed away.