Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

McSmooth,

That is one hurtin pup!

chuck
Old 11-28-2007, 08:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by John Tag
Nash was Masters filmed..I wana see a reply..Eli dont need to see it...
hmmm masters video some great 4cell packs for snowbirds.... hmmmm I'll see what I can do for you tag
Old 11-29-2007, 05:55 AM
Tech Adept

[QUOTE=RBLove;3916814] Hopefully others will show Brad Johnson the same respect he showed on the track.

I don't know this guy but in one of his 19t Q he was verbally abusive to a racer because he made a mistake and got in his way, I don't think this kind of vulgar behaviour from some one that is a so call pro to act, so much for respect.
Old 11-29-2007, 07:53 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Mutabarucka,
Now that you mention it, I heard enough verbal abuse to last me when I'd watch the racing from any where near the drivers stand.
Old 11-29-2007, 08:44 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mutabarucka
I don't know this guy but in one of his 19t Q he was verbally abusive to a racer because he made a mistake and got in his way, I don't think this kind of vulgar behaviour from some one that is a so call pro to act, so much for respect.
Yeah....I was on the driverstand with him once and at the 2 minute mark he came over and punched me in the face.....what a dick! I still cant see out of my left eye too well. I know now to get out of his way at all times....I bet this guys does too now.
Old 11-29-2007, 08:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mutabarucka
Originally Posted by RBLove
Hopefully others will show Brad Johnson the same respect he showed on the track.
That racer was being aggressive and blocking him (albeit I'm sure not intentionally) for a few laps when he was near a TQ run. How would you feel if you were in that situation? Besides, I am pretty sure he wasn't as vulgar as you think. The two of them talked about it after the run, and the next round went very smoothly.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:47 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Brian McGreevy
That racer was being aggressive and blocking him (albeit I'm sure not intentionally) for a few laps when he was near a TQ run. How would you feel if you were in that situation? Besides, I am pretty sure he wasn't as vulgar as you think. The two of them talked about it after the run, and the next round went very smoothly.
LOL, seems you are sticking up for this d!ckhead? Everyone on that stand and on these forums needs to realize these are nothing more than plastic toys and yes very competitive at times...But in a nutshell pointless to get that pi$$ed about something so "small".....
Old 11-29-2007, 11:53 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Lana
LOL, seems you are sticking up for this d!ckhead? Everyone on that stand and on these forums needs to realize these are nothing more than plastic toys and yes very competitive at times...But in a nutshell pointless to get that pi$$ed about something so "small".....
There you go, you couldn't say it better......
Old 11-29-2007, 12:04 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Lana
Yeah....its not like he gets paid or anything like that for how he finishes these are just toys.....what a prick.
Old 11-29-2007, 12:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

You guys make me laugh. Just because people aren't sitting in the cars and driving them doesn't mean it is meaningless. Teams spend thousands of dollars to bring their drivers to these races to try and win. This is no different to any form of full-scale racing. You probably wouldn't be saying these things if it were a NASCAR or F1 driver complaining that he was being blocked during a qualifying session, would you?

I'm done talking about this. You guys continue putting down someone who did one of the most sportsmanlike things I've seen at this level of racing.
Old 11-29-2007, 12:40 PM
Tech Regular

Thanks for all the kind words guys. I cant justify winning a race that way. I started on the pole, so it was my fault I was in second anyway.

Mutabrucka and Lana - I apologize if someone was offended. However, all that was said during the race and after the race was me asking the driver if he would just let me go instead of hitting me for 2 straight laps. There was no name calling, but there was some frustration on my part. I was trying to pass the car for 2 laps without any success. As far as vulgar or abusive language goes, if asking someone to let me go is vulgar and abusive, then I guess I am guilty.

Thanks - Brad
Old 11-29-2007, 12:43 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BJohnson
As far as vulgar or abusive goes, if touching someone's booty and belly is vulgar and abusive, then I guess I am guilty.

Thanks - Brad

Did I just read that right?

Old 11-29-2007, 01:00 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 103 (100%+)

Thanks for all the kind words guys. I cant justify winning a race that way. I started on the pole, so it was my fault I was in second anyway.

Thanks - Brad
It's amazing that some people still feel this way. Respect is more important than the trophy. This is one case where more people have talked about the guy who DIDN'T win the race. Great show of sportsmanship.
Old 11-29-2007, 01:12 PM
Tech Adept

Mutabrucka and Lana - I apologize if someone was offended. However, all that was said during the race and after the race was me asking the driver if he would just let me go instead of hitting me for 2 straight laps. There was no name calling, but there was some frustration on my part. I was trying to pass the car for 2 laps without any success. As far as vulgar or abusive language goes, if asking someone to let me go is vulgar and abusive, then I guess I am guilty.

Thanks - Brad
That is not what you said I was there but water under the bridge. I am a Christian and that was my first time racing at that pace so if I hit or slow you down sorry, it is hard sometimes to get out of the way when you are trying to go around the track.
Old 11-29-2007, 02:04 PM
Tech Master

Talking

I'm pretty sure this guy isn't a Christian. Let's insult him!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.