Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
which carpet and how much does it cost?????? >

which carpet and how much does it cost??????

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

which carpet and how much does it cost??????

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2007, 02:34 PM
Tech Master

Default which carpet and how much does it cost??????

Hi Guys
Our club is in the market to purchase some new rug, but not to sure what and where to get it? who makes the rug thats raced on? Anyone please????
Cheers Malc TCCFM
Old 04-24-2007, 02:41 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TheCoolCanFanMan
Hi Guys
Our club is in the market to purchase some new rug, but not to sure what and where to get it? who makes the rug thats raced on? Anyone please????
Cheers Malc TCCFM
http://www.teamcrc.com/

http://www.teamcrc.com/crc/modules.p...prodID=7718822
Old 04-24-2007, 02:48 PM
Tech Master

Cheers for that anyone else got some ideas please
Malc
Old 04-24-2007, 03:43 PM
Tech Apprentice

simple search produces the following!!!

Prima Track

Sorry dude, but why is that people cant be arsed to find this info out for themselves.. Took me less than a minute on google!!!
Old 04-24-2007, 03:51 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Mi2_Tastic

Prima Track

Sorry dude, but why is that people cant be arsed to find this info out for themselves.. Took me less than a minute on google!!!
Hey no probs just that all the best info comes from us racers. I help run a club here in the UK, and want to find out what there is out there on offer, but appreciate your input, after all thats what forums are all about
Malc
Old 04-24-2007, 05:03 PM
Tech Regular

Malc

Talk to Ian (Devonshire) as he seems to know the ins and outs of the supply and cost in the UK

Very pleased you're buying new carpet as I'll now do as many of the rug racers series as I can (which I wasn't going to do on your very strange old "rug")
Old 04-25-2007, 01:14 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by exint2
Malc

Talk to Ian (Devonshire) as he seems to know the ins and outs of the supply and cost in the UK

Very pleased you're buying new carpet as I'll now do as many of the rug racers series as I can (which I wasn't going to do on your very strange old
"rug")
Hi
Funny that really, as it was I that told him where to get the trunking, velcro and joining tape

Yea I know what you mean about the carpet we have, as it is around 15 years old and needs to be replaced. That was the whole idea of 'Rug Racers' was to get some revenue for new rug, we managed to get around £1200 but the GT version of the carpet will set us back the best part of £3000, unfortunately our club is small and the cost of our venue on a Friday night is rather expensive (which is the part we were pitting in at 'RR') We could go for the prima felt but not sure on the longevity of it. The carpet Ian uses has awsome grip as I raced there in thier winter championship. I have been given a contact with enough carpet to cover the complete hall (GT I think) and have been tryng to nogociate with this person since January, was also hoping that the Last 2 rounds of 'RR' would have had the new carpet, but the guy is messing us around, this is why I have put this thread on RC-TECH for HHHHHEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!
Old 04-25-2007, 06:10 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Mi2_Tastic

Prima Track

may be someone knows of an alternative a cheaper place to buy the stuff, maybe malc would like peoples opinions on the diffrent choices. If google holds all the answers why are you on here.
Old 04-25-2007, 09:28 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Boosta

may be someone knows of an alternative a cheaper place to buy the stuff, maybe malc would like peoples opinions on the diffrent choices. If google holds all the answers why are you on here.
TRUE
Old 04-25-2007, 01:37 PM
Tech Master

Any body else have some suggestions please, and keep them clean
Malc