Here's the rules of the club
1. Chassis: Any 4WD Touring Car Design. Aftermarket Oval Chassis conversions are NOT allowed.
2. Body: Any 2 Door or 4 Door Touring Sedan type, 190mm and 200mm allowed.
3. Drive System: Belt or Shaft Driven incorporating a Internal Gear Ratio greater than 1:50 to 1.
4. Motors: ROAR Legal 27 Turn Stock, with Full Face Brushes. Serrated Brushes and any spring combination allowed.
5. Batteries: 6 cell, 4200 mAh NiMH maximum are allowed. Cells MUST be identifiable.
6. Any style of connectors, batter to ESC, ESC to Motor may be used.
7. Gear Ratio - External Ratio (Motor/Pinion) = Open.
8. Rear of Bodies may be cut out to within 1" of Rear Deck. No Windows may be cut out.
9. One (1) Rear Deck Wing typical with body type shall be utilized. Wing must be fastened to the rear deck of the body and not
directly to any part of the chassis. The rear edge of the wing or side dams may not extend beyond the rear of the body more than 1/2". No
part of the wing or side dams may extend above the roofline of the body.
10. Tires: Rubber Slicks or Tread Design – No Foam, Caps or Radial Tires Allowed.
11. Minimum Weight (Battery, Body and Transponder Installed): 2lbs 9oz
thanks (keep it coming)