New Team Checkpoint Pro Level Charger just a Ice Clone? Not Quite!
Well I recently got a look at the new Team Checkpoint Pro Level Charger, although it looks like the Ice its modeled after, they took all the things people wanted on the Ice and added them to the Pro Level Charger, such as a blue backlight screen and 30a pulse discharge,
From Team Checkpoint:
Big on power – small in size and competitive in price!
Top competitors demand a charger that helps them win races - and if it’s compact and lightweight, that’s a big bonus. Team Checkpoint’s programmable TC-1030 Pro Charger meets those demands and then some, yet with an affordable price point that will appeal to club-level drivers looking to move up. It includes two charge adapters: to alligator plugs and Deans® Ultra™ male plugs and not one, but two cooling fans to increase efficiency and extend the life of the charger. The TC-1030 Pro Charger is loaded with other features like recall for 10 full cycles, multiple displays, pre-installed banana plugs and included alligator clips, and much more. A blue backlight for graphing LCD makes for easier viewing in almost any lighting conditions!
• Features 0.1 – 10.0A linear discharge current with custom pulsed 20A and 30A discharge currents for top-level pack conditioning. Dead-Short mode allows for careful deep-discharging. Five charge methods plus a top-off function that fully charges NiMHs without overheating.
• Choose from three motor break-in modes: single step, four-step and motor test mode. Besides maintaining 20A at 1.5V, voltage can be adjusted from 1.0 to 8.0V and the timer setting ranges from 1-180 minutes. Can also be used for comm lathes and tire warmers.
• Lithium battery compatibility gives this charger a big edge in versatility over the competition plus, at only 5.5 x 1.8 x 5.9 inches and weighing just 24.5 ounces, the TC-1030 delivers big performance in a compact size that takes up much less space.
• 0-25mV peak sensitivity for NiCd and NiMH cells including 1mV and 2mV options.
• Includes thermal cutoff (requires optional Pro Temperature Sensor – TCPP9101)
Input voltage: 11-15V DC
Battery types, # cells: 1-10 NiCd and NiMH cells (1.2-12.0V)
1-4 LiPo or Li-Ion cells (3.6-14.8V)
Fast charge current: 0.1-10.0A
Fast charge methods: linear, reflex, impulse, 3-step and 4-step, and cc/cv
Discharge current: linear current 0.1-10.0A
custom pulsed current for 20A and 30A w/Dead-Short mode
Cycle count: 1-10 cycles (NiCd/NiMH only)
Battery memories: 10 battery memories
Display type: 8 x 21 graphing LCD w/blue backlight
Motor break-in: 3 modes including single-step, four-step and motor test1.0-8.0V selectable, 1-180 min., can maintain 20A @ 1.5V
TCPP9100 Team Checkpoint TC-1030 Pro Charger
TCPP9101 Team Checkpoint TC-1030 Pro Temperature Sensor
IN STOCK: Mid-May
Traxxas Slash 4x4, Team Checkpoint TC-1030 Charger and Power Supply, Team Checkpoint Lipo Balancer