As some of you on here have probably heard there is a new chassis commig out and they are by Us Penguin r/c
The P3500 and P3500LM are now availible for Pre-order and will be shipped around the end of this month. All of the pictures on the website have been updated to reflect the production car with the battery mount systems and upgrades.
Features of this chassis are as follows:
Included in the P3500 and P3500LM Chassis:
M1.5 Graphite Main Chassis
M1.5 Graphite Upper Deck
M1.5 Graphite Rear Deck (VCS Shock Compatible)
Graphite Roll Plates (x3) - High roll P3500, Low roll P3500LM
M2.0 Graphite Rear Pod
M3.0 G10 Center Battery Mount
All hardware to make the conversion
- Fully adjustible rear pod suspention system through the use of 12 different Roll Plates in both Graphite and G10, Low and High Roll Settings.
- Adjustible Wheelbase with no compromise in suspention settings
- Lowered Main Chassis to eliminate belt rub freeing up the drivetrain
- Raised rear suspension pivot point for increased stability during all manuvers
- Rear Deck Featuring VCS Compatible shock mount (use any type of shock)
- Big Block speed 300 Compatible in both wheelbases
- Adjustible center battery mount in M150 mode
- Full Quasi Grade Graphite Components
Additionals Features of the P3500LM:
- Saddle and Bullet cell battery mouning Options (P3509a, P3509b)
- Wide Main chassis for lower deck electronics placement
Options for both cars:
P3502s - Standard Upper Deck with original HPI battery Provisions (M150 mode only)
P3508 - Micro Servo Mount.
For further information regarding pricing and other info please visit our website at http://www.penguinrc.com
This is all the latest information on the cars and thier avalibility any questions regarding this chassis can be posted here or emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not use our older thread as that thread contains quit a bit of outdated information as most was during development.