Team Hurricane Matching EP Cells
After much testing Team Hurricane Desided to take the EP4200 cells to the ROAR Carpet Nats this weekend in michigan. These cells are awesome, with very low IR these cells have amazing rip. These cells were put through a very testing weekend a few weeks ago by both Team Hurricanes and Team Kwiks drivers running the same packs 3 to 6 times a day and reports back were the packs ripped just as much on the 6th run as they did on the first run of the day.
With Team Hurricanes custom made cell zapping device and the matching skills of the one and only Brad Johnson these cells were put to the test at a national level for the first time, after winning many club and series races. These cells are matched at 35 amps just like the IB cells but have proven thus far to be more durable than the IB cells. Packing EQUAL voltages to current IB cells BUT with lower IR.
Word from the nats is that all of both Team Hurricane and Team Kwik racers loving these cells. Saying there is no difference from first lap to last lap with the power of these cells.
Currently in the stock touring car A Main
1) Herrmann, Jim (28/5:07.291)
2) Schreven, Travis (28/5:07.398)
3) Goetz, Chris (28/5:09.992) --- Team Hurricane EP 4200
4) Johnson, Brad (28/5:10.850) --- Team Huricane EP4200
5) Ellis, Andrew (28/5:10.913)
6) Boice, Stephen (27/5:00.336)
7) Ezrow, Eli (27/5:00.976)
8) Strasnick, Mark (27/5:01.379) --- Team Kwik EP4200
9) Ciccarello, Paul (27/5:01.656)
10) Xavier, Craig (27/5:03.036)
Currently in the 19T touring car A Main
Touring 19 Turn
1) LeMieux, Paul (29/5:03.026)
2) Schreven, Travis (29/5:03.028)
3) Cyrul, Josh (29/5:03.625)
4) Ellis, Andrew (29/5:04.884)
5) Tosolini, Chris (29/5:05.043)
6) Dumas, Mike (29/5:06.353)
7) Dayger, Jeff (29/5:07.161)
8) Johnson, Brad (29/5:09.240) --- Team Hurricane EP 4200
9) Hebert, Keven (29/5:09.300)
10) Heiser, Tim (29/5:09.358) --- Team Hurricane EP 4200
2 more rounds of qualifying tomorrow and we are hoping to see even better results with these cells.