Eeyan, Saturday right?
Old 06-11-2003, 12:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally posted by izzyracer
Sponger, need more footage, this guy eeyan is the one I'm waiting from. hehehe
Eeyan, Saturday right?
Izzy,

Didn't know my footage were special... hehehe, btw, did I already mention to you that most of the shots we took on the last day were washed out? Nobody knew the backlight was on so most of the shots were too bright... Practice and Saturday footage were okay though!

Also, do I know who Sponger is?

Ian A.
Old 06-11-2003, 12:25 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I know for a fact izzy went hella fast w/ his brushed. He lapped me about 6 times in the race.. lol.. then again, I just couldn't control the 8x2 Ti that I had (It was the only mod I had.) heheh oh wellz, Next yr, Promise.. I'll be a worthy competitor=).. Good job Izzy, see u next race=). Ian! I forgot to bring ur video! It slipped my mind=X.. I'll have it in the mail very soon.
Old 06-11-2003, 12:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally posted by eeyan
Izzy,

Didn't know my footage were special... hehehe, btw, did I already mention to you that most of the shots we took on the last day were washed out? Nobody knew the backlight was on so most of the shots were too bright... Practice and Saturday footage were okay though!

Also, do I know who Sponger is?

Ian A.
Nope, nobody knows who Sponger is, maybe he will introduce himself next TCS :-)
Old 06-11-2003, 01:45 PM
Tech Adept

My real name is Josh Barry, I'm the race director for the Ventura Roadrunners in Camarillo (The track Red Bull has been talking about). My buddy Larry Ruby and I drove down to watch the mains and I ended up fliming them.
Old 06-11-2003, 01:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally posted by sponger
My real name is Josh Barry, I'm the race director for the Ventura Roadrunners in Camarillo (The track Red Bull has been talking about). My buddy Larry Ruby and I drove down to watch the mains and I ended up fliming them.
Hi Sponger, nice to meet you... you got an awesome track there at Camarillo. I've been to the Hobby People races there and everytime have been a blast... I also know Larry Ruby (met him at NORRCA 2001 at Vegas, I was the one who covered it for a magazine.) Say hi for me when you see him... =)

-Ian Aquino
Old 06-11-2003, 04:07 PM
Suspended

That camarillo track better be good. I have to drive 5 hours to get there. I also demand that anybody who drives more than 1 hour be accomidated with a hotel room with open bar and free race entries.
Old 06-11-2003, 06:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally posted by Hu Flung Poo
That camarillo track better be good. I have to drive 5 hours to get there. I also demand that anybody who drives more than 1 hour be accomidated with a hotel room with open bar and free race entries.
I'm biting, stay were you are, we don't need your kind of participation...
Old 06-11-2003, 09:04 PM
Tech Regular

Location: Orange County TrackMasters "The Home of R/C Champions"
Default 5 hours, it that it?

Hu Flung Poo: 5 hours to get to the track from OC, man you must be driving my old Volvo 740 that only did 57mph, and could pull hills at 57mph as well.

don't take the 5 straight up to the 101 that is the long way. Try the 5north to the 91west to the 110north to the 10west to the 405north to the 101 west. You will save a good 30-1hr in time.
Old 06-12-2003, 01:11 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

hahah dude.. I ran to Camarillo, the long way last time I was there. Great track, was just prepped when we got there. I live in San Diego, then had to pick up my friend from Anaheim, then went to Camarillo.. This was right after a night of no sleep. But the racing was great, So no regrets=).. U'll like the track.. Just hope weather is good like it was last time=)
Old 06-12-2003, 08:41 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Hu Flung Poo
Demand away, poo - just remember, if you fling poo too much, it's gonna come back to you! Moderation in poo flinging, if you will. You're flinging a lot.
Old 06-12-2003, 09:10 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by sponger
Hi Josh, are the mains on digital or tape?
Old 06-12-2003, 10:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

When will somebody burn some DVD's? Didn't anybody see the clams I'm willing to shell out?

Good luck to those of you running the KO Propo Grand Prix this weekend.
Old 06-18-2003, 09:39 PM
Tech Elite

Default Reedy 03 DVD

DVD's for Reedy 03 should be complete by the end of this week. anyone who wants a copy please e-mail me at [email protected] and send me your address to mail to. The DVD are $5.00 to cover postage, handling and the disc and No, this is not for profit. You can pay by sending me a check (email me) through PayPal at the same website Just FYI. This are amateur shots that were contributed by different R/C enthusiast, edited and burned for DVD playback and should not be expected as a pro quality film. We do strive to make it look professional. So it is distributed as is. For those who I see on a regular bases. I will have them with me for distribution for $3.50. Comments are welcome when you have the chance to watch it to improve on next years Reedy 2004. Thanks!
Old 06-18-2003, 09:49 PM
Tech Elite

Default DVD Contributors

You know who you are. The DVD will be sent with no charge. Just make sure you send me your address. Thanks again!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.