Quark PlasmaTM Specs
►Input Voltage: Ni-Cd 4-18 cells, Lithium 1-6 cells
►Continuous: 100A (@Full throttle, 25°C)
►Resistance: Brushless mode - 0.00045Ω (per each phase, .00135Ω total)
Brushed mode - 0.00015Ω
►Motor Limit: No limit (540 Sized Motors)
►BEC: 5.5V/3A with 6 cell Ni-Cd input
5.5V/3A with 18 cell Ni-Cd input
►Footprint: 45mm X 30mm
►Weight: 58 grams (w/o wires)
Quark Plasma FEATURES
- Fully Compatible with Brushed and Brushless motors, both sensor and sensorless.
- Extremely wide Battery voltage range (Ni-Cd/Ni-MH: 4-18 cell, Lithium: 1-6 cell)
- Includes Man Machine Interface (MMI) Program Box, for Programming with ease, no PC required.
- New traction control feature puts the ideal amount of power to the drive wheels to not breaking traction for superior acceleration on any surface.
- Quark Plasma offer 4 types of braking setups including the new Velocity Responsive Braking System, which adjusts braking strength proportionally to the speed on the vehicle.
- More than 32 steps for Adjustable Current limiter, Acceleration Traction Control, Braking.
- 3 Advanced Braking Modes:
① Fixed Type (Proportional ABS)
② Automatic (Full automatic under velocity)
③ Auto + Fix (Automatic with proportional ABS)
- New advanced FAIL SAFE function. Plasma recognizes master transmitter signal, so interference will not affect the Plasma (Standard Fail Safe also included).
- Multiple built in Protections include Temperature, Voltage Cut-off, and Fail Safe. Users will also be able to keep tabs on operating temperatures as the Plasma stores the highest temp., which can be retrieved easily using the MMI.
- Updated brushless drive profiles for smooth acceleration and NO COGGING! This software also runs sensor type motors without the need for sensor wires.
- Extremely low noise (-105dBm), and 95% efficiency Switching type BEC can supply 5.5V/3A continuous every with very high Input voltages (Up to 30V).
- World’s lowest noise generation helps signal strength even with long distances and noisy areas.
More information: http://rcforum.co.kr/news/entry/New-...-system-Plasma