My favorite is rule number 5.
Reedy Touring Car rules
1. All chassis must be 4WD sedans.
2. All cars must have 4-wheel braking and four-wheel drive at all times. (No One-way bearing options. They are not legal for this race)
3. Locked spool devices are legal.
4. Traction compounds are legal.
5. Setting fire to tires for traction is prohibited.
6. Tire Warmers are legal.
7. Minimum car weight 1450 grams for 5 cell-equipped cars. 1525 grams for 6 cell-equipped cars.
8. Open Class Body Rules: For 2006 ROAR sedan bodies are the only bodies legal for the Open classes. I.E. 4-Door sedans. Legal bodies must be on the ROAR approved list found here http://www.roarracing.com/approvals/sbody.php
9. Invitational Class Body Rules: For 2006 IFMAR sedan bodies are the only bodies legal for the Invitational class. Legal bodies must be on the IFMAR approved list found here http://www.ifmar.org/
10. Minimum roof height 115 mm all classes.
11. Maximum car width without body 190 mm all classes.
12. Maximum car width with body 195 mm all classes.
13. Wing maximum height 115 mm all classes.
14. The Open Mod class will have no limits on the amount of turns permissible.
15. Brushless motors will be permitted in the Open Mod and Invite classes. Those motors must meet the same physical dimension requirements as their brushed counterparts as specified by ROAR IFMAR and EFRA rules. If a new brushless motor is introduced by a manufacture a sample motor must be provided to the TECH officials. This sample motor is to be used for reference purposes.
16. Battery rules for the Open Classes: Due to confusion and availability of new batteries introduced, this year a battery list of cells that may be used will be in effect. The Open Mod Class and 19Turn Spec Class may only use cells appearing on the ROAR approved battery list with a manufactures maximum nominal rating of 4300mah or less. The list may be viewed here http://www.roarracing.com/approvals/sbattery.php
New for 2007! Racers in either the Open Spec or Open Mod class may elect to use either 5 cells or 6 cells with no weight penalty. Cars equipped with 5 cells must have a minimum weight of 1450 Grams. 6 cell-equipped cars must meet a minimum weight of 1525 Grams
17. Battery Rules for the Invitational Class: The Invitational drivers' class is limited to 5 cells this year. The cells allowed for the Invitational class will be those approved by IFMAR. The list of those cells may be found here http://www.ifmar.org/pdf/IFMAR_CELLS2006.pdf