Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Warpspeed Racing

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2003, 12:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default run it in expert stock @hobbyworld.

See if the stock tc3 is any faster.Whats the hype anyway with the demon chassis?
Old 07-28-2003, 01:40 PM
Tech Adept

since i got the demon i am 1 lap faster straight away. now that i have the car for about 2 months i am 2 laps faster and just keeps increasing. i went back to the stock chassis to try it out and it was slower and it didnt handle no where near the demon
soooooo...........this is what all the hype is about.
non pro drivers becoming excellent drivers, so can you imagine what a pro driver can do?
Old 07-28-2003, 01:42 PM
Tech Adept

Martin, you will not regret getting the demon, it is an awesome car.

good day mate
Old 07-28-2003, 01:48 PM
Tech Regular

Default WARPSPEED RACING

Ronny:

Just like to say GREAT JOB! First win with the DEMON.

Stonedgti:

AWESOME JOB taking the win in sportsman class.
Old 07-30-2003, 08:01 PM
Tech Regular

Default Email from Norway

Another email from Ole C who has one of our DEMON!
GREAT JOB!

Hello Mr. Franco,

The testing of the DEMON is starting to give results. I broke my personal track record several times yesterday, went from 16.81 sec to 16.25. New official track record was set a few days ago, 15.90 sec. I'm looking forward to the Norwegian cup, round 5 on Sunday!

Best Regards

Ole C
Old 07-30-2003, 08:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Hey

I had bought the diff cases awhile back and i like them alot. Thanx vic
Old 07-31-2003, 12:00 AM
Tech Addict

Smile

Hello guys,

Just to avoid any misunderstandings, the track record (15.90 sec) is not mine. My best lap time is 16.25, but still a good improvement over my last personal best (16.81). I am sorry for not expressing myself clearly, it looked ok when I wrote it…

I have been experimenting quite a lot with setups the last few days and I feel that I have a quite decent one right now. Now it’s time for more practicing on consistency and driving lines.

A couple of the top level modified guys (who also drive TC3’s) have been helping me a lot with ideas and suggestions. So if you read this, thanks a lot Helge & Georg!!

I will post the setup once I am confident that it is worthy.

Regards
Old 07-31-2003, 05:58 AM
Tech Regular

Location: Orange County TrackMasters "The Home of R/C Champions"
Default Demon Chassis Winning.

It's nice to hear that the Demon Chassis is doing well around the world but, not everyone is having such great luck. Can someone, anyone, send Howard Hudson their set up for this weekends Hitec Race because he's been doing lots of talking but unable to put the car into the winners circle.

Please through this squirre another nut.
Old 07-31-2003, 03:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

My impression on howard's problems having talked to him was not chassis related. It seems he has a lack of HP sometimes...and crappy luck.
Old 07-31-2003, 05:05 PM
Tech Elite

Default Howard's luck

Guys;

Since I race every weekend with Howard, I can personally tell you it has it NOT the handling of his Car.
Before Howard got his Warpspeed Chassis, we were usually within a few seconds of each other in the heats. Now with the new chassis, Howard has no problem putting me a lap down.
Everyone I know that has installed a Warpspeed Chassis on their TC3, has improved consistency and Quicker lap times.

Sounds like a Winner to me!
Old 08-01-2003, 06:39 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Demon Chassis Winning.

Last edited by howard hudson; 08-03-2003 at 09:18 AM.
Old 08-01-2003, 06:57 AM
Tech Adept

Popsracer, are you running the demon? if not give vic a shout he will hook you up

Last edited by HARLEY; 08-01-2003 at 04:34 PM.
Old 08-01-2003, 07:57 AM
Tech Regular

Location: Orange County TrackMasters "The Home of R/C Champions"
Default The Chassis vs. the Squirre

I've posted positive information about the Demon Chassis, it seems to be a winning combination for some but NOT 4 Howard Hudson.

I know you would never ask anyone for help since you have over 13 years of R/C Experience so I thought I would put it out there for you.

You post information on this thread for others to read and consider, attempt in their race experience but I just want them to know that just because you can type does not mean you know what you are talking about.

Examples: Chino Hills Hobby People race, the chassis was on the track ready to do battle with the field but the DRIVER(THE SQUIRRE) had not completed the pre race checklist and the car FROZE at the start of the race, unable to compete due to DRIVER ERROR, (AGAIN).

I just wish you would not give advise to others when you can't get your on stuff together around the track! With or without the Warspeed chassis you will always be Howard Hudson with Nutz.
Old 08-01-2003, 09:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Dude, big deal. I've flipped my mod motors timing backwards lol. Tell me that wasn't embarassing. Everyone goofs up. And If you say you don't then you lie. Or If you haven't yet, you will. I don't know why you should care what anyone is driving but yourself. If you don't think its the car for him, you don't have to tell him that. He can choose what he wants to do by himself. Everyone is born with a brain to do that. Nuff said
Old 08-01-2003, 11:12 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Okay to all who want to include or concern themselves. HH and BC are rivals this is true, but in a good way. They BOTH rag on each other. I have seen them each take cracks at each other. This all started on a thread called the Royal Rumble. The reason why I am saying something is becaue BC is a good friend of mine we are always at the track together. This is just a friendly rivalry. So those of you who are outsiders just back off and let them have their fun...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.