R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 02-08-2007, 09:41 AM   #31
Tech Champion
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
hands down id have to say my HPI RS4 Pro2! i remember back then running almost full throttle onto an open pipe (dont ask why ... hahaha) .... i actually chipped off a big piece of the pvc pipe but as for my pro2, i tore a chunk off form the foam bumper, wrecked the front of the body .... other than that it was ready to go for the next heat! hahaha amazing!

rc-zombies: hmmm ... you think it would be tough to find a pro2 in good running condition (or even better - new in box)? would be a good start up kit for my son too. my other option was an M03-M but the pro2 seems to be a good option to consider since, although outdated, its still a race level car and for a begginer it could prove to be the ticket to finishing races and saving on parts while learning how to drive.
the only thing I've Broken when I was running the Pro2 was the 2x4 track boards

I had a chance to get a NIB kit last summer on ebay...but was outbid last minute. If I don't find one... I guess I'll hang on to my Hara Pro4 for him to drive. If I come across any NIB kits... I'll let you know.
HB WCE HARA EDITION CYCLONE: LRP Sphere TC, KO 2363 digital servo.
HB HARA EDITION PRO4: Gone to a new home..

rc-zombies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 12:12 PM   #32
Tech Adept

xray t01 pivot ball. it breaks boards. someone posted a tc3 here??? maybe in bizarro world.
lonepalm4 is offline   Reply With Quote