Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Offical Mi3 Photos

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 03:37 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

p dub had some rough quals.his car was on pace to be in higher mains but he had alot of trouble with traffic.the new Mi3 was really looking good.i cant wait for it.i was very impressed
Old 02-12-2007, 06:35 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by protc3
p dub had some rough quals.his car was on pace to be in higher mains but he had alot of trouble with traffic.the new Mi3 was really looking good.i cant wait for it.i was very impressed
So does that mean we can see some BMI making some trick graphite parts for it.

Whether I need it or not I would want some of your killer chassis you machine. You take all the work out chassis prepping. Damn I love that as now you keep me from inhaling graphite particles that I love some much.
Old 02-12-2007, 08:25 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Talking

Originally Posted by TimXLB
Jon:

Hi,

I'm really sorry you have Bronchitis. I know how bad that can get. I hope you get over it soon.
I ran Shumacher years ago. then switched brands a few times and ended up with XRay. I'll be going back to Shumacher for next indoor season for sure.

Thanks
So am I. Selling my Xray '007 EU kit, and just sold my Yok BD, Kyosho TF-5, and Cyclones, all to leave me with the Mi3. I am sure its the only car I'll need. Dont need to worry about getting another car for at least a few yrs, and it'll be the car to be beat and copy. Lots of current designers will be forced to think-outside the box, and either copy, or come up with better designs, just to keep up. Schumacher dominated the Florida State Series races, and lots of drivers will make the switch. The hobby will get better overall, since manucaturers that want to compete and stay in the game will have to step it up, and relly work hard on their R&D and hosnestly try to put a car that is up to par with the Mi3 and its price, and not just copy what's popular for a quick profit. Schumacher's honest effort and love for their product and their fans/customers is readilly apparent, is ahead of the game for at least a year...since Xray will release a new car kit by November 2007 or early 2008...and for sure it'll be something like the Mi3. It will be great...then Yokomo and Hb Cyclones are next, along with Tamiya and Kyosho, Associated. If I were associated, I would hold off the realease of the TC5 and seriusly re-think the design and features, and try a little harder on making a more updated car, in other words, like an Xray '007 or the Mi3, which are usually at the front of innovation. That Tc5 looks like a copy of several cars...nothing new. This will hurt them and others who follow in those steps. So, way to go Schumacher, you have set the standard, and only will bring out the best in everyone else...
Old 02-12-2007, 09:04 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Just think how much money you just saved but selling so many cars and only needing to get one in return. Besides this car has all the adjustments one needs to adjust to any track. Since it will be so new you will be set for at least a year or more. The new car is going to be a great car.

Funny how things change because I have guys that would laugh at my Schumacher even though it works very well but now are like I have the new car on order!!!!!!!!!!! Now I will be making fun of them.
Old 02-12-2007, 09:08 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jon Kerr
Glad to hear you're going with Schumacher. I've got a feeling a lot of people who wouldn't have even tried a Schumacher before will be making a switch in the next 3 or 4 months. Any help you need, you know where to come.
i might be joining you
Old 02-12-2007, 09:26 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Hebiki
i might be joining you
That's what I'm talking about.
Old 02-12-2007, 09:28 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by yyhayyim
So am I. Selling my Xray '007 EU kit, and just sold my Yok BD, Kyosho TF-5, and Cyclones, all to leave me with the Mi3. I am sure its the only car I'll need. Dont need to worry about getting another car for at least a few yrs, and it'll be the car to be beat and copy. Lots of current designers will be forced to think-outside the box, and either copy, or come up with better designs, just to keep up. Schumacher dominated the Florida State Series races, and lots of drivers will make the switch. The hobby will get better overall, since manucaturers that want to compete and stay in the game will have to step it up, and relly work hard on their R&D and hosnestly try to put a car that is up to par with the Mi3 and its price, and not just copy what's popular for a quick profit. Schumacher's honest effort and love for their product and their fans/customers is readilly apparent, is ahead of the game for at least a year...since Xray will release a new car kit by November 2007 or early 2008...and for sure it'll be something like the Mi3. It will be great...then Yokomo and Hb Cyclones are next, along with Tamiya and Kyosho, Associated. If I were associated, I would hold off the realease of the TC5 and seriusly re-think the design and features, and try a little harder on making a more updated car, in other words, like an Xray '007 or the Mi3, which are usually at the front of innovation. That Tc5 looks like a copy of several cars...nothing new. This will hurt them and others who follow in those steps. So, way to go Schumacher, you have set the standard, and only will bring out the best in everyone else...
to be honest i think schumachers are the best made cars around there strong
well made and schumacher dont bring out a new car every 6 months cough xray cough but i have to admit xrays are well made
Old 02-12-2007, 09:29 AM
Tech Regular

i might be joining you
me too!!!!
Old 02-12-2007, 11:45 AM
PW
Tech Elite

Forgot to mention that if anyone is running the new LRP Sphere 2007 edition to switch it off Lipo mode. On my best mod run the speedo shut down on the last lap costing me a solid run (B-main run)....Yep, forgot to switch it off Lipo mode
Old 02-12-2007, 11:51 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Thats cause you were out of the zone because you didn't have me there to give you a hard time
Old 02-12-2007, 12:19 PM
Tech Adept

Ive put my pre order in, cant wait until it comes out.

Will there be a one way available?
Old 02-12-2007, 12:23 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

i might be joining you
Wow that would be cool. I think I remember seeing you ran alot of Tamiya stuff.
Old 02-12-2007, 12:29 PM
Tech Addict

i might be joining you

great to hear it...
Old 02-12-2007, 12:38 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PW
Forgot to mention that if anyone is running the new LRP Sphere 2007 edition to switch it off Lipo mode. On my best mod run the speedo shut down on the last lap costing me a solid run (B-main run)....Yep, forgot to switch it off Lipo mode
Thats why I like the basic Sphere. It may not handle mod, but usually neither can I! Besides, it doesn't have a LiPo mode, or any of those other "improvements" that can jump up and screw you when you least expect it.

BTW: Is there any way we can get a pic of your car with the Sphere installed? It'll be a big help to those of us planning to run BL with the Mi3.
Old 02-12-2007, 12:48 PM
Tech Addict

great question darkseid. i am also planning on running a lrp sphere/brushless combo. pdub, i would also like to see a pic of your car,,,can you get us one???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.