R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 03-30-2003, 07:05 PM   #46
Tech Elite
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to KINGZJ

Did Stogie ever come back? To bad he didn't win a radio!
KINGZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 07:29 PM   #47
Tech Elite
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Big Daddy Boomer

Originally posted by TheBarber
Thank you Scotty (AGAIN) for a great weekend of racing. some very close competitive racing and great sportsmanship by everyone. in a way it is sad that this was one of the last race weekends of the season, but it makes us look forward to next carpet season by ending on a high note.

Shane and Boomer - thank you for keeping everyone up to date on the action and i'll see you guys real soon.

No problem on the updates Mark. Hope to see you around this summer.

Considering Scotty had no sleep for most of the weekend ( he got called into work for 3rd shift saturday night). It all went pretty smoothly.

Now if i could only drive as well as I update, I might do better than 6th. I suffered from CRD (Cranial Rectum Disorder). It is really hard to see those poles when you drive with your head up my A$$.

Nitro season is almost here WOOO WOOO
Big Daddy Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 09:44 PM   #48
Tech Master
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Hi Everyone, Well another race in the books and new champions have been crowned! We had some great racing this weekend. First thanks to all my gang at Trackside for working so hard to make sure everyone had a good time. To Don from Norrca for making the trek out to Wisconsin and supporting the race. Thanks to John Wiedeman from Devingroup.com and My brother Jeff "BOOMER" Ernst for working so hard on updating our website constantly throughout the weekend, giving as close to live updates as you can get. And to all the racers. We had many drivers that it was their first time to Trackside and I hope they had a great time and we look forward to seeing them again. Congrats to all the new National Champions.
Novice: Nick Achterkirch. 2nd: Sarah Ernst!
Stock Rubber tire: David Weir.
Stock Foam tire: Justin Zorc
Expert Stock: Timmy Heiser
1/12th Scale: Bill Jeric
Modified Sedan: Paul Lemieux
I always have a blast hosting races and this was no exception. We are fortunate in our lives to have such a fun and enjoyable hobby that allows us to make some many good friends and have so much fun. Congrats to all the new CHAMPIONS! And we hope to see eveyone again soon. Thanks again. Take care, Scotty
Scotty Ernst is offline   Reply With Quote