R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   Who will be first? (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/146755-who-will-first.html)

Yeti35 01-27-2007 09:00 PM

Who will be first?

I wanted to do a poll but since that option seems to be turned off I will just do it this way.

Who does everything think will be first to the market with their new sedan, Losi, AE or Corally? I honestly would not want to place a bet on any of these myself, just curious what everyone may think. I am obviously pulling for Losi but release dates have come and gone so no idea what to think. :rolleyes:

pug 205 gti 01-27-2007 09:04 PM

corrally 1st losi 2nd and then ae 3rd

ae wont rush the release of the tc5.not after what happened with the tc4 flopping like it did

RoachRacing 01-27-2007 09:49 PM

1. Corally
2. AE
3. Losi

Losi could be closer to production yet the ever changing date makes you wonder.

Drift_Buggy 01-27-2007 09:59 PM

Didn't Losi only bring out the JRX about 2 - 3 years ago?

Cheers

ottoman 01-27-2007 10:26 PM

The MI3 will probably beat them all out :)

STARSCREAM 01-27-2007 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by Yeti35
I wanted to do a poll but since that option seems to be turned off I will just do it this way.

Who does everything think will be first to the market with their new sedan, Losi, AE or Corally? I honestly would not want to place a bet on any of these myself, just curious what everyone may think. I am obviously pulling for Losi but release dates have come and gone so no idea what to think. :rolleyes:

come on bro.....get your own ideas!!!

RCBuddha 01-28-2007 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by Drift_Buggy
Didn't Losi only bring out the JRX about 2 - 3 years ago?

I thought Losi just brought out the "R" version last year?

Drift_Buggy 01-28-2007 02:51 AM

Originally Posted by RCBuddha

Yeah, sorry I mean't that one

Cheers

UN4RACING 01-28-2007 05:52 AM

I dont care I just wish One would get'r done. And I hope they dont put out a release date ever again. Just put it on the shelf and its here. All a release date is for, is be sure your old car is sold by this date and you'll be sitting in front of a pit towel. :lol:
Talk about win loose or draw. Three kit's hit the shelf at the same time. Whoa
Some one's feelings will get hurt. And right now Losi is 100% in line with the shift change. With that in everyone's minds that is probably backing up a lot of release's. That's probably why losi's waiting?

VooDooPH 01-28-2007 06:11 AM

team magic? :)

polesitter61 01-28-2007 06:17 AM

I saw some pics of the Team Magic E4 last night on RCMart's site, it really looks neat, not like anything else out there. It is a prototype so I'm not sure how many of the features will make it to production, but it's sure is different than anything else I've seen. Link is below for some pics and specs:

http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/newsde...ewsdesk_id=299

Johnny Carey 01-28-2007 06:36 AM

Originally Posted by RCBuddha

They started with prototypes of the type R but they never released it yet. The type R is the one that Yeti is referring to.

POOKYT 01-28-2007 06:59 AM

1st. MI3
2nd. TC5
3rd. PHI
4th. Type-R
5th. Team Magic

I'm betting the new cars will hit shelves starting at the end of March and go through April. With the Tam Magic car showing up around May to June. We all know nothing will be out before the Birds. Just my predicitions. :D

Brant

EAMotorsports 01-28-2007 07:37 AM

Let me say it before syndrome does...I cant believe he hasnt already!!....The Xray T3 008 will be out before all others :lol:

EA

Chrisgt2 01-28-2007 08:03 AM

lol

Xray will have 2 cars out by then EA....lol

God I hate that company.......great cars but you need to update every 6 mos