As some of you realised, we released an entire line of LiPo packs in autumn 2006. This is very succesfull so far and people like our packs performance- and price-wise.
A hard-cased pack is not something we'll be releasing very soon, if this was the question.
Pulsar-3 specs, well... read the news page...
Exact details to be announced soon, but here's a rough lineup with the main changes of the Pulsar3 over the Pulsar2 (just from my memory...):
- LiPo charge mode (1-3 cells)
- Multi-Step charging (adjust capacity and current)
- Partial Charge Mode (to care your packs better and leave some juice in them for storage)
- Display of peak voltage at end of charge (good indication if pack is in good shape)
- Motor Run-In (Volt Out) from 1.0 to 12.0V (before 2.0 - 7.2)
- Motor Run-In (Volt Out) with 20A (before 14A)
- More accurate measurements/maths for matching/discharge
- Voltage calibration mode
- 4 user profiles/memorys