R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 01-22-2007, 10:33 AM   #31
Tech Elite
Trader Rating: 69 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jeff jenkins
you must not be making good observations since you dont leave TRCR EVER... i have had a 12x1 v2 that i have been running for over 8 months with out a single cutt and it will still kick the crap out of yours power wise... plus you can make anything last forever in off road... it doesnt have as much work for the motor with only 2 wheels moving or even in 4wd buggy because you are running on dirt. try running sedan and i will eat you up with my motors.. but this requires you to leave trcr. track rat.. haha im not trying to piss you off but but dont make these assumptions. you have no idea what kind of power we can produce over here at brood... dont just look at our customers stuff.. try running agianst us with youur motors as we are tuners over here at brood.. we can get brushed motors to last forever.... with amazing power.
Looks like someone's feelings were hurt. But really guys. Back to the "Reedy Brand" instead of all this...my mom is better than your mom stuff that really isn't relevant to the thread. Sheesh...

From what it sounds like, the Reedy brand is kind of in limbo. It's not dead but not active either.
"There is a fine line between hobby and mental illness. Which side are you on?"

“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” - John Wayne
dr_hfuhuhurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 01:18 PM   #32
Tech Master
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I still speculate that some how Peak is going to step in. Kinda curious how Rick Howart works for them (AE) so you would think somthing would come about here.
RandyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 04:15 AM   #33
Tech Addict
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Ever since the year dot in r/c, Associated / Reedy have been using Yokomo cans / endbells for their brushed motors.

If Yokomo don't have anything new to compete with the Peak / Orion Top V2, then neither will Reedy.
Losiho is offline   Reply With Quote