R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally posted by ImGoinRCn
sweet ride
Thanks
Old 11-22-2003, 10:52 AM
Tech Initiate

Default wtb barracuda r2 original parts

Hey, anyone out there have any r2 parts that they are willing to let go of for cheap? Mainly looking for the following parts:

drivetrain: shaft, outdrives, pretty much anything and everything.

Graphite upper deck and maybe the lower deck.

Will buy or trade. Using parts to make mods and after market parts and if the parts yeild good results I will give you one of the first ones off the assembly line for free. Let me know.... Your parts will be going to a good home!

Also looking for anything and everything for the car as far as hop ups.
Old 11-22-2003, 11:36 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Default Re: wtb barracuda r2 original parts

Originally posted by azzrael
Hey, anyone out there have any r2 parts that they are willing to let go of for cheap? Mainly looking for the following parts:

drivetrain: shaft, outdrives, pretty much anything and everything.

Graphite upper deck and maybe the lower deck.

Will buy or trade. Using parts to make mods and after market parts and if the parts yeild good results I will give you one of the first ones off the assembly line for free. Let me know.... Your parts will be going to a good home!

Also looking for anything and everything for the car as far as hop ups.
I'd think if you are making aftermarket parts that it would be best to buy the car, and test the parts as they are made...
Old 11-22-2003, 12:06 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Buying the car?

I just wanted to say that I own the car but I do need to have more than one part to do the testing. Out of all the rc cars that I've drivin this car is on top. I just need a few parts that I can modify and compare them to the originals and do testing from there. It's a little hard to do any comparisons if you only have the one that your going to modify. Just thought that if anyone out there have parts that they do not want or are willing to let them go for cheap that they will be put to good use.
Old 11-22-2003, 02:17 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Randman
Been requested a couple times, but I finally got pics of the new car
Nice car, white's not my favourite car colour but kind of works as long as it's clean and in the sun (something we don't get much of here )
Old 11-22-2003, 05:16 PM
Tech Master

man that sti wrx is sexxxy
Old 11-22-2003, 05:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Yah definately nice car... dealer by me wants 36 for a blue sti... too rich for my blood.
Old 11-22-2003, 07:59 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Well, back from the races and I must say that it is a very good report. After the troubles I had last week, my car is freed up, thanks to KO Racer. I did some work in teh pits to the car. I put yokomo chrome/silver GT4 springs on teh rear and yoke gt4 greys in the front, and the same setup as I posted before, ran neg 1degree camber in teh rear and neg 2 degrees in the front, and ran a diff. I had to change my rear hubs, (square), because I did notice that they was not 2 degrees tow in, one was 0 and the other was toed out bent city is what i said and changed back to the regular 2 degree ones and the car was hooked up. Also this is new carpet and was ran in on thursday and now it has a line. The carpet is still fuzzy and makes you car snowy but it's okay. I set some really fast times and made up my mind that I'm going to TQ first heat and relax the rest of the night, and that is what I did with the only car to make 19 laps on our new track in stock class. I broke a ti screw on an a arm pivot ball in the 2nd heat so I didn't finish. The car was perfect all night, and I was real impressed. KO and his buddy, dennis was in the a main with me but don't know how they finished. We ran 10 in the main and it was like a Ferrari in Saturday college footbal traffic. I won the A-main, putting the whole field at least a lap down, with a worn motor, and running a pack for the second time...I must say, I'm very pleased with my cuda and anyone considering it, it doesn't break like SDs do, and TC3s, (tricycles). The car has TONS of corner speed... I also ran the Chevron G350GT body and I like it alot...smooth
Attached Thumbnails Alex Racing Barracuda R2 & R3-heathcudag350gt1.jpg  
Old 11-22-2003, 08:49 PM
Regional Moderator

got a bit carried away there didnt you heath (story telling) and if it wasnt for ko you wouldnt have been racing lol after the break you had
I spent most of the night getting my new Ko helio tuned in and finished 7th or 8th i think. but after getting use to the new ko stuff now i should be on my way to the top soonand if i can keep heath from just barrel rolling my !@$! man dude you need to chill just a bit when it comes to calling others hacker or it will bite you back!

Last edited by Ko Racer; 11-23-2003 at 05:47 AM.
Old 11-22-2003, 09:35 PM
Tech Adept

wow heath, you sure can tell a good story. But I do have to admit your car is very quick. If I can get mine to roll thru the corners that well I might have something for you. You might really be in trouble when i get a cuda too. oh yeah, thanks Ko for all the help lately, your car looks like its coming around now.
Old 11-22-2003, 09:53 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Default Re: Buying the car?

Originally posted by azzrael
I just wanted to say that I own the car but I do need to have more than one part to do the testing. Out of all the rc cars that I've drivin this car is on top. I just need a few parts that I can modify and compare them to the originals and do testing from there. It's a little hard to do any comparisons if you only have the one that your going to modify. Just thought that if anyone out there have parts that they do not want or are willing to let them go for cheap that they will be put to good use.
I think a good set of alloy knuckles would be a big seller...
Old 11-22-2003, 09:54 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally posted by AWOLsoldier
Yah definately nice car... dealer by me wants 36 for a blue sti... too rich for my blood.
Yeah, I can't believe dealerships get away with charging over MSRP just because it's rare... I told the salesman I'd walk if they wanted me to pay over MSRP, it worked
Old 11-22-2003, 10:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by Randman
Yeah, I can't believe dealerships get away with charging over MSRP just because it's rare... I told the salesman I'd walk if they wanted me to pay over MSRP, it worked
Yah the "stealers" really try to put your balls in a vice with these specialty cars. My brother is trying to buy a 2003 Cobra or a 2003 z06 but the stealers jerk him around with either the rebates or non-negotiable high prices.
Old 11-22-2003, 10:28 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally posted by AWOLsoldier
Yah the "stealers" really try to put your balls in a vice with these specialty cars. My brother is trying to buy a 2003 Cobra or a 2003 z06 but the stealers jerk him around with either the rebates or non-negotiable high prices.
Any price is negotiable, you just have to make the salesperson want the sale enough... believe me, I work on that salesman side 5 days a week, and it takes negotiating to get my paychecks He just needs to set some time aside with them, make them think he really wants the car, they will already be thinking of how they can spend the cash, then he just needs to tell them that he wants it, but wont pay a dime over MSRP, if they say no at that point, he can just walk and know that he wasted a good chunk of their time

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.