R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   Mike "McMoney" McMahon officially has a beer belly (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/142348-mike-mcmoney-mcmahon-officially-has-beer-belly.html)

edseb 12-30-2006 08:46 AM

Mike "McMoney" McMahon officially has a beer belly

I am proud to announce that with careful planning and training over the holidays I have successfully developed a beer belly. With only one more day till New Years eve I am in prime conditioning for my ultimate finish to the year. With Jake "THE PRITCH" Pritchard as well as TJ "BRADFACTOR" Bradley at my side it should be a memorable one in deed........

I want to thank all that have supported me during my quest.
Happy New Year
Mike

protc3 12-30-2006 08:49 AM

congrats on the new gut mike.im still working on mine and will hopefully get one shortly. :lol:

Vicky Carrubba 12-30-2006 08:53 AM

now that's an accomplishment hot stuff!!! lol

be careful guys!! Have fun and Happy New Year!

Vicky

King of B Main 12-30-2006 09:05 AM

to funny, now you just need to train him to come to the track and race with us... see yah at the track..

mcmoney 12-30-2006 09:13 AM

Thanks...Stick with it guys, practice practice practice...

protc3 12-30-2006 09:53 AM

and NO LOW CARB BEER!!!! it defeats the purpose. :lol:

POOKYT 12-30-2006 11:11 AM

Just Great!!! :mad:

How are the "non-team" sponsored guys like me supposed to keep up now? I know-I know-you guys say the Team managers want you to grow a beer belly but when is enough, enough? At my home track there just isn't enough non-beer belly racers to make it fun! So, yes, usually we race the beer-belly class. Don't forget that a lot of R/C racers are "beer-belly" racers for life!! They feel more comfortable and most always have great battles on and off the track! I mean, Come On! You don't see Masami, Andy Moore, Hara, Hodge, and the rest of the pros in the "beer-belly" class! You need to stay out of the beer-belly ranks especially at national events and let the non professional guys like me have a shot at moving up to the pro level! The industry needs to understand that 99% of the hobby is supported by the beer belly racers. Having the pros like McMoney move into the beer-belly ranks doesn't help us one bit! ;) :D

Brant
Table Tumor Elite
B-Main Motorsports

*** The above rant is the sole thoughts and ideas of a life time R/C racer. These views are his and only his and are not to be reproduced with out expressed written consent of the author. Any body who is offended by the above editorial is mentally challenged or has personal issues. Anyone who dissagrees with my points will be hunted down and captured then force fed stale fruit cake and warm Dixie beer. Have a nice day! ***

SpeedMerchant 12-30-2006 03:51 PM

It's going to be a Patron belly tomorrow night.....

Yeti35 12-30-2006 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by edseb
I am proud to announce that with careful planning and training over the holidays I have successfully developed a beer belly. With only one more day till New Years eve I am in prime conditioning for my ultimate finish to the year. With Jake "THE PRITCH" Pritchard as well as TJ "BRADFACTOR" Bradley at my side it should be a memorable one in deed........

I want to thank all that have supported me during my quest.
Happy New Year
Mike

So is it Mike or Carl? :weird: :D I would have to say for sure Mike since I just seen Carl here in UT a couple of hours ago. So is that why Carl came back to UT for New Years, too many beer fat guys in the apartment at the current time? :eek: :D Wait, since I talked to Carl earlier today I understand what you are up to, you are working on article for "The Mag"!!! :nod: :sneaky:

Jon Kerr 12-30-2006 07:24 PM

Good job Money. How many cases of beer are you planning on going through tomorrow. 2, 3?

mcmoney 12-30-2006 08:48 PM

Owwww Patron......

See you tomorrow Bruce....We are going to shoot some machine guns before dinner if you want to come......

Machine guns and patron...Woohoo......Now thats something special..

Chuck Nasty

mcmoney 12-30-2006 08:49 PM

Probably not much beer tomorrow Jon....I drinks liquor on holidays...