Search
Like Tree12Likes

Yokomo MR-4TC SD

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2005, 05:47 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Blank SDW set-up sheet

Hello,

Anybody know where I can get a blank SDW setup sheet ?

Ta
Old 07-11-2005, 05:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Al Williams
Hello,

Ta
Wouldn't the SD one work with a little more in the notes section?
That is what I am using for the LCG setup sheets...
Hope this helps,
Shookie <><
Old 07-11-2005, 05:59 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Al Williams
Hello,

Ta
There's blanks ones on www.yokomousa.com
Old 07-11-2005, 02:11 PM
Tech Apprentice

Right the winter season is coming quickly for me. (live in the uk weather gets crap very quick so long indoor season) Im going to be running an SDW indoors with a 19t and its very high traction. I would like to be able to run a spool and a one way indoors but the yokomo driveshafts dont seem to like it. so far ive looked at

Yokomo hard driveshafts
TIR Worlds edition drive shafts

Which ones will put up with the punishiment. Also i saw a while ago people running TC4 bits of driveshafts and they said this worked anyone tried it? If so what bits do i need?
Old 07-11-2005, 02:20 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Slick990
Right the winter season is coming quickly for me. (live in the uk weather gets crap very quick so long indoor season) Im going to be running an SDW indoors with a 19t and its very high traction. I would like to be able to run a spool and a one way indoors but the yokomo driveshafts dont seem to like it. so far ive looked at

Yokomo hard driveshafts
TIR Worlds edition drive shafts

Which ones will put up with the punishiment. Also i saw a while ago people running TC4 bits of driveshafts and they said this worked anyone tried it? If so what bits do i need?
dont say that the weathers just getting good!!!!! although i am thinking about which driveshafts to go for, ive heard that the tir worlds ones are very good and strong but ive also seen tc4 tir worlds cvds brake very easily, the hardened ones ive heard good things about and never seen any brake but also never seen any. if you need to get the weight down use the tir cvds, but the hardened ones will be stronger (most likely) but heavier.

hope that helps
Old 07-11-2005, 02:31 PM
Tech Apprentice

Yes the weather is pretty good here for once. Our indoor season starts end of august and im away in the next week and dont come back till the morning of my first race indoors and so need car sorted out now.

Weight aint really an issue on the car as i do have 200g+ of lead in the car to bring it up to 1504g.

I to aint seen any of the hardened driveshafts and if no one has got them then nothing can go wrong with them.
Old 07-11-2005, 02:59 PM
Tech Addict

does anyone know where i can find a manual online for the whole LCG kit?
i've tried Yokomo Japan with no luck

just would like to know if there any differences in setup compared to the conversion kit.

Thanks in advance!
Old 07-11-2005, 03:04 PM
Tech Elite

Manual is pretty much a quick "where every thing goes" kind of thing....Yes the setup is pretty much the same...Only difference I noticed is that the rayspeed rear tower i was using up front before the LCG had more adjustments....
Other than that it really has the same kind of setup...
-SHookie <><
Originally Posted by racer
does anyone know where i can find a manual online for the whole LCG kit?

just would like to know if there any differences in setup compared to the conversion kit.

Thanks in advance!
Old 07-11-2005, 03:12 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Mr. Shookie
Manual is pretty much a quick "where every thing goes" kind of thing....Yes the setup is pretty much the same...Only difference I noticed is that the rayspeed rear tower i was using up front before the LCG had more adjustments....
Other than that it really has the same kind of setup...
-SHookie <><
looking at the pictures in RCmagazine it seems like the car is setup similar to the BD? i can make out the colour of springs, but as for the rear sway bar, it looks to be silver and not black. any idea Matt Howard?
Old 07-11-2005, 04:10 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by racer
looking at the pictures in RCmagazine it seems like the car is setup similar to the BD? i can make out the colour of springs, but as for the rear sway bar, it looks to be silver and not black. any idea Matt Howard?
Don't know yet, sorry. The full LCG kit got pushed back a bit and now we're looking at the end of july, beginning of august for it to hit the states. The standard "kit" setup still might change before it hits the states.
Old 07-11-2005, 05:31 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Looked everywhere for the answer to this...and didn't want to browse 14,000 some odd posts here to look for the answer; but I recently got a SSG SD and was wondering what the transmission ratio was so I can calculate some rollout figures. Thanks.
Old 07-11-2005, 05:34 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Zaner24
Looked everywhere for the answer to this...and didn't want to browse 14,000 some odd posts here to look for the answer; but I recently got a SSG SD and was wondering what the transmission ratio was so I can calculate some rollout figures. Thanks.
Old 07-11-2005, 05:43 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Hey guys I've decided to 'give-up' the LCG. If anyone wants it, PM me. I have to admit that I 'stole' the small servo-saver from the kit though... Sorry. To make up for it and then SOME, I do have NIP Square Ti Front-n-rear input shafts!! -JB
Old 07-11-2005, 09:50 PM
Tech Elite

Wife is asking me to thin my heard so I am also selling my LCG....Not that I don't love it...Because I do...I am just more ocnsistant in stock and 19t with the BD...YOK boy through and through....PM me also...I have a few spares and mine will come with nearly new Yokomo Ceramics...You knwo I had to one up you JayBee...LOL
JB takes good care of his as well either will be top notch I am sure.
-Shookie <><
Originally Posted by JayBee
Hey guys I've decided to 'give-up' the LCG. If anyone wants it, PM me. I have to admit that I 'stole' the small servo-saver from the kit though... Sorry. To make up for it and then SOME, I do have NIP Square Ti Front-n-rear input shafts!! -JB
Old 07-11-2005, 10:01 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Shookie, we'll see Anyhow ever since I got my T-Fource, stock and 12th are the only two classes I'll be concentrating on for awhile -JB

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.