Originally Posted by racer030
Im thinking of getting a MR-4TC SD. What do all you guys think about them? Do you like them how do they drive?
Mike to be honest your in a thread that is all about the Yok SD...We are all biased becasue we own them, but here is what I have noticed.
1) It is better than most shaft cars, just needs some adjusting to get it free'd up.
2) I can be easy to work on if you buy it in kit form and build it your self.
3) You have three options with it. 1) The Rayspeed conversion (it make sit faster don't ask why it just does...or did for me..2) The CGM if you fancy carpet racing. and 3) The new LCG conversion which turns it into the a Worlds addition and lowers the center of gravity...I just got the LCG and it really turn the SD into something special..
4) The SD is realiable and as long as you buy the right spares you will be right as rain.
5) It handles very well and has a great deal of adjustments to help setting it up for your track.
6) Great product support and a team of loyal RC Tech'rs to help you out. Plus the best online hobby shop carries everything you need. www.speedtechrc.com
Hope all this helps,