Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2003, 10:03 AM
Tech Adept

Smile

Old 04-23-2003, 10:28 AM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

SpeedTech: Thats great news!

Now, sorry if I sound repetative here, but again, considering we haven't done any selecting of the shipping method and all that, when is that happen?

You keep saying hopefully you will start shipping on Friday, but if people haven't selected their shipping method, how can you ship them. Also, have the credit cards been charged yet? I've asked these questions here and have email them, but still no answer as to how the ordering process is completed when we pre-order kits.

Sorry to keep asking the same questions, but when they aren't being answered, I'm forced to do so........sorry.

Darkseid
Old 04-23-2003, 10:33 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Darkseid

Now, sorry if I sound repetative here, but again, considering we haven't done any selecting of the shipping method and all that, when is that happen?

You keep saying hopefully you will start shipping on Friday, but if people haven't selected their shipping method, how can you ship them. Also, have the credit cards been charged yet? I've asked these questions here and have email them, but still no answer as to how the ordering process is completed when we pre-order kits.

Sorry to keep asking the same questions, but when they aren't being answered, I'm forced to do so........sorry.

Darkseid
I bet Steve's a buy guy right now... on my previous pre-orders..you won't get charged until the item is shipped. I think on when we pre-ordered we had a choice on how it was going to be shipped..via UPS ground or express/priority.
Old 04-23-2003, 10:34 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by SpeedTech
Hi Guys,

Here's the latest schedule:

Car kit should be arriving Wednesday/Thursday and Yokomo will need at least one day to package them. So what we plan on doing to speed up the process in getting the car to you guys is we are going down on Friday to pick up the car kits and hopefully start shipping them out on Friday to you all

Also, on Friday when we have the kits in hand is also when we will announce the winner of the FREE kit!

Many of you have been asking about parts, yes, parts will be available very soon, but not at the same time as the car kits...it should be available shortly afterwards.

Steve Wang
WOW, talk about first rate service. Thanks Steve. Is it Friday yet????
Old 04-23-2003, 10:34 AM
Regional Moderator

Default Pre-ordering

.......edit........nevermind.....rc-zombies answered this post before I even got to post it!
Old 04-23-2003, 10:36 AM
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by rc-zombies
I bet Steve's a buy guy right now... on my previous pre-orders..you won't get charged until the item is shipped. I think on when we pre-ordered we had a choice on how it was going to be shipped..via UPS ground or express/priority.
rc-zombies: you beat my question in my second post with the answer!

I don't recall seeing a shipping method choice when I did the pre-order, so hopefully I picked the quickest method...Like two day or something!

Thanx

Darkseid
Old 04-23-2003, 10:44 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Darkseid

Darkseid
Darkseid,
Normally Steve sends out a confirmation email before he charges your credit card. Usually a day or two before the actual shipment. He will ship it to you standard UPS ground unless you want to specify something faster. You can do this on your confirmation email. Again, this is all based on my previous experiences with his shop.

Is it Friday yet??????
Old 04-23-2003, 10:48 AM
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by elnitro
Darkseid,
Normally Steve sends out a confirmation email before he charges your credit card. Usually a day or two before the actual shipment. He will ship it to you standard UPS ground unless you want to specify something faster. You can do this on your confirmation email. Again, this is all based on my previous experiences with his shop.

Is it Friday yet??????
elnitro: THANKS thats exactly the info I was looking for. So I can finally tell my wife so she'll quit asking me the same damn question over and over. "have you got the confirmation email yet....have you got the confirmation email yet"

All you guys out there wishing your significant other was more interested in your RC stuff.......be careful what you wish for!

Speedtech: nevermind got the answer!
Old 04-23-2003, 10:49 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by SpeedTech
Hi Guys,

Here's the latest schedule:

Car kit should be arriving Wednesday/Thursday and Yokomo will need at least one day to package them. So what we plan on doing to speed up the process in getting the car to you guys is we are going down on Friday to pick up the car kits and hopefully start shipping them out on Friday to you all

Also, on Friday when we have the kits in hand is also when we will announce the winner of the FREE kit!

Many of you have been asking about parts, yes, parts will be available very soon, but not at the same time as the car kits...it should be available shortly afterwards.

Steve Wang
Steve,
While you're at it, can you please just drive down to Yokomo and help them pack???
Old 04-23-2003, 10:52 AM
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by elnitro
He will ship it to you standard UPS ground unless you want to specify something faster.
ummmmmmm...........yeah, I'll definitely be looking for something for something faster!

Something in the range of 2-day should fit the bill nicely!
Old 04-23-2003, 10:56 AM
Tech Regular

Hey Darkseid,
I bet you already developed a nervous twitch waiting for this car. Yep, 2nd day air is only $20.
Old 04-23-2003, 02:19 PM
Tech Regular

there will be one at my LHS next tues
Old 04-23-2003, 03:25 PM
Tech Fanatic

That's great service Steve. Thanks! My son can't wait to get his kit - first new car for us since the TC3 almost 3 years ago. Already downloaded the manual, setting sheet and latest parts list. Chomping? Droolin' . . .
Old 04-23-2003, 08:01 PM
Tag
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

hi, anyone knows if the new SD comes with one-way or diff ? i have checked with yokomo's page it said the SD comes with diff ? is that a mis-print ? it's hard to belive a car of this caliber does not come with one way ...if it indeed no one way, i will have a second thought about it..
Old 04-23-2003, 08:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Umm...its not like you can't buy a oneway...kinda stupid to give up on a car because it doesn't have somethign that's considered and option on many cars.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.