I just got back from my first outing with the RS conversion. First the car is ultra sensitive. I had to dial out a lot of steering, and needed to lay the shocks inward on both frt and rear.
Trust me I hit quite a few things out there to test something, the TWEAK. Every run I checked it meticulously( I think). Dead on!
I broke a regular arm, and that was it for today.
My setup got pretty close, by the way this if gray ozite.
2nd hole inner on tower
2nd hole inner on arm
3hole piston 40 wt, 64mm long
Associated purprle springs
lower hub mount
Spacer on top of spindle
Droop 4 on Hudy
Arms in stock position.
Camber link in inner hole on tower
same as frt for position on arm and tower
Same piston, oil, and spring
Same hub position
Center ball mount on hub, -5 degree hub
2 degree block
Droop 5 on hudy
Taped in batteries
100 tooth spur
38 t pinion
19t Genesis motor
60 mm tires Purple/ Plaid.
The car worked very well for very LITTLE track time. I had a fast A main pace up until the 4:45 time in the third round and hit a dot, the batt tape ripped. My fault. So I qual'd in the B main#1, and won by a mile.
I, and so was everyone very impressed with the performance of the RS conversion on carpet. I just cant wait for the graphite stuff, I want arms, and trans cases.