I personally ( but I am biased) thing the Advantage Flight Charger:
Is the best all around charger out there and can be found for about $60-70 if you look around.
• Capable of charging and Discharging:
- NiCD/Ni-MH 1-14 cells
- Li-Io or Li-Po 1-5 cells
- lead acid (Pb) batteries 1-6 [2V per cell]
• Adjustable charge current (0.1A-5.0A)
• Adjustable discharge current (0.1A-1.0A)
• “Zero Delta V” peak detection for NiCd and Ni-MH batteries
• “Constant current/discharge voltage” charge method for lithium-Ion/Po and Pb batteries.
• Compact & portable size
• Cycling (Charge to Discharge / Discharge to Charge)
• 2 line, 16 character blue backlit LCD Screen
• Button control - “Surface panel type”
• Warning sytems prevents improper voltage
• Super durable aluminum case