Originally Posted by cpatel529
Had a decent first run with the Phi today but need to get some help so that I can put in an order for some parts:
1. What is the part number for the aluminum steering blocks? Do they come together or do you have to buy individually?
1. What is the part number for the coupler shims? How many come in a packet and in what size?
2. I want to replace the stock turnbuckles with lunsford titanium versions. What sizes do I need? Does lunsford have a set?
3. I have a little play in my spur gear pulley. It moves side to side about a 2mm. Is this ok or should I shim it out?
4. For carpet rubber (low/medium grip), do you recommend running the 1 mm or 2mm raised ball studs? If so, which one for what situation? What do these do for the car?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
1. Steering Blocks - #79278
2. Lundsford does not make direct replacements. You have to order them individually. The measurements for corally and lundsford dont match exactly, so just get close and use RPM ball cups.
3. Mine moves a tad as well. I shimmed my out alitte, but its not really nessessary.
4. I personally have not tried to run them, but the gereral idea is to angle the camberlink even more. This will "center" the car and it will feel like it has more initial grip.
Hope this helps. You can always call the gang at Corally USA, They have done exhaustive testing and can tell you for sure what does what.