Wiki Posts
Search

2007 ROAR Carpet On-Road Nats @ CEFX

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 12:24 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by fastcats
thanks to EA for recognizing my truer and giving it to Jim, I really appreciate it! It will have names on it the next time it visits an out of town race, okay and it won't be left behind!
No problem. I recognized the power supply first and then the red foam piece in the truer when I opened it!! Good thing you let me borrow that foam or I wouldnt have known!! LOL

EA
Old 03-12-2007, 12:28 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Pam had rescued my truer when I left it at Fastcats and see when you are nice the favor gets returned!

Good to hear JB didn't lose his tire truer!
Old 03-12-2007, 12:52 PM
Tech Regular

ah, the old addage what goes around comes around

too true Jeff!
Old 03-12-2007, 01:01 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

1/12th 19Turn (pdf result)
1. Darroch, Ray SpeedMerchant Rev 4.5
2. Ciccarello, Paul CRC Gen-X
3. Rott, Terry CRC Gen-X
4. Mazzola, Chris Associated
5. Buran, Aaron Associated
6. Denton, Mo CEFX C12 EVO2
7. Anthony, Greg SpeedMerchant Rev 4.5
8. Vince, Wayne CRC Gen-X
9. Power, Andy CEFX C12 EVO2
10. Gerber, Wayne CRC T-Fource
Old 03-12-2007, 01:24 PM
Tech Elite

Xray 007 still unbeatable. what a crap car.

When is the Schreven edition comming out! Man, Xray should name a car after him.

Xray T3 Peeler edition.
Old 03-12-2007, 03:37 PM
Tech Fanatic

I am working on the FantasyRC results right now, so I will get those posted shortly. The entry list is now up for the Cactus Classic, so you can start creating your FantasyRC teams for that. Deadline will be on Friday at 8:00am MST.
Old 03-12-2007, 03:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PitCrew
Xray 007 still unbeatable. what a crap car.

When is the Schreven edition comming out! Man, Xray should name a car after him.

Xray T3 Peeler edition.
Unlike the other brands they don't need to play marketing games to sell car kits. As it is RC America can't keep car kits in stock currently.

This month the uber special Hara edition, buy that. Next month the uber special Andy Moore edition, buy that. Then the next month the uber special WC edition, buy that too!
Old 03-12-2007, 03:48 PM
Suspended

congrats to the XRAY guys....
Old 03-12-2007, 04:06 PM
Tech Rookie

Well finally got home. What a great event, Josh and family put on a great show. It was nice to see ROAR in full support for this race, hopefully with structure like this event we can get R/C racing where it once was. I want to give a big congrats to Mike Dumas and Speedmerchant for the 1/12 sweep this weekend. Bruce works hard and deserves it. Barry....Good job, you were do and I'm happy for you. Good to see it's still in you.. See ya'll at the next one.
Old 03-12-2007, 09:46 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 32 (97%+)

Originally Posted by fastcats
ah, the old addage what goes around comes around

too true Jeff!
hey, how long did it take you guys to get home? im the guy that built jb's diff, team diggity. do you have a web site for youre track? if so could you send me a link, thanx. i might have to see how the canadiens put on a race, lol.
Old 03-12-2007, 09:52 PM
Tech Regular

pm'ed you john

Last edited by fastcats; 03-12-2007 at 10:40 PM.
Old 03-12-2007, 11:21 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Thanks

Hey Just wanted to come on here and say "thankyou" to everyone that has congratulated my team and I on the nationals. Also big thankyou to Roar and the Cyrul family for putting on an awesome event.

I also wanted to say how proud I am to be a part of an awesome race team like NYC Hobbies. Sal, (TT Motors) you continue to amaze me every week with the insane horsepower you provide in the motor department, I can't thank you enough buddy. And to Pat, Bobby, Vito, Warren and the whole gang at NYC Hobbies, thankyou for providing all of us on the team with everything we need to win, including the insaneee batteries!

And last but certainly not least, Bruce at Speedmerchant, you put out a superior peice of equipment and the results speak for themselves. Thanks for all the help pal. I guess the old saying "quality not quantity" goes a long way! Thanks again and big congrats to all of the other winners over the weekend.
Old 03-13-2007, 04:56 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Apl Hed
hey, how long did it take you guys to get home? im the guy that built jb's diff, team diggity. do you have a web site for youre track? if so could you send me a link, thanx. i might have to see how the canadiens put on a race, lol.
Hey John, it was good to meet you. If you go to Fastcats you will not be dissapointed!
Old 03-13-2007, 07:14 AM
Tech Elite

I want to thank ROAR and the Cyrul family for putting on an AWESOME event. Professional R/C races are not dead in the US after all!
Old 03-13-2007, 10:22 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hello Everyone!!

After sleeping ALL DAY yesterday I'm feeling pretty good and back to work here... Thanks to everyone for coming out and all the kind words about the event and our facility. I fell a little short on getting everything done that I wanted to but in the end everything seemed to go quite well.

I really need to thank everyone who helped us out as we definatly had some trying times before the race arrived:

Mitch, Dago, Ernie, Woody, Moon, Keith, Don, Scott (aka McSquish), Scott, Dave, V, Jen, Dosek, Miro Peel, Greg, David, Luie, Bobby, Ted, Barry Z, Andy (who?), Super Coop, AMH Construction (Al Horne)!! Can't forget Baker, Dieter, Dumas, Dayger, Lemiux and numerous other racers the jumped in and gave us a hand here and there all weekend with things from putting down the green felt for the track to helping us move/rearrange tables to accomidate everyone!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

Last but definatly not least - A HUGE thanks to my family for all the hours of work and support!! Angel, Alysia, Mom and Dad... Thanks for everything!! You're the best!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.