Wiki Posts
Search

2007 ROAR Carpet On-Road Nats @ CEFX

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 01:13 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by CShearburn
Whenever you fit it into your schedule

Actually I haven't done any league racing the past 2 years or so. Occasionally I'll run a pick-up race. Hasn't really been that fun since N3.

Now I think I'm gonna have to get a hold of you and get some 1/12th scale pointers

Yes online racing sure has changed since back in the day. ya man anytime i'll help u out as best i can with 1/12th. do u run 1/12th now?
Old 03-16-2007, 03:24 PM
Tech Adept

Great job Josh and His Family.

Great Win Barry.

Oh! Yes! Drew "I'M Still WAITING"
Old 03-16-2007, 08:24 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Talking A little time away

Just wanted to put, " the two cents in " and the congratulatory remarks for a job well done at the NATS.

To Josh, and your whole family, thankyou, a great track, facility, and warm hospitality made an OLD newbie feel welcome, and not the least intimidated. Cindy, thanks for the long distance call to Canada in my time of worry, with all the, " what do you need now Peter " in the shop, can I sign up for a CEFX house account and bill me monthly???

All the ROAR officials, Mike your crew did an amazing job, Doug you kept it all running good up on the stand, as well as you Steve on the floor. Bob, thanks for being patient with me in the ROOM OF DOOM, and nice to see you after all these years. Ruben, you the man, all weekend you made it entertaining, and kept your laughter to a minimum at my atrocities of racing, next time I will bring a chair to the stand since I sit so much.

Tags, thanks for the work on my motors, and giving me some great batteries. Sorry to let you down, I will make amends, ICC, I will be ready, look out.

Mc Smooth, thanks for the support & quick repairs on my car fo my one of only two, 8 min. races.

Mr. X same to you, thanks for your input on set ups, and how to keep level headed. I DIDN'T LOOSE IT

Also to the both of you, I have submitted on your behalf a letter to the CEO of Chrysler for your insightful rename of my car from 300C to DNA 3, Dale should be happy :-)

Steve, sorry for calling you Chris, or whatever I was calling you all weekend, and thanks for the introduction to SWEET POTATO's ( YAMS ), they ROCK!!!

Dale Epp roomie!!!! Thanks for the bodies, they still live, and they are the best lexan in the free world!!!!!!

Mr Tosolini, I know you did not have a great deal of time on the weekend, and with the added pressure of the dreaded 3 Pete did not help, but thanks for the help with the set up of my 12X, you got me going in the right direction. Sorry that your 12X stunk to, but your PHI rocked, tough break, better luck next time, second aint so bad, but it was a treat to watch a RDX go so well.

Now as for my entertainment I would like to thank, in no particular order!!!!!!

All the 12th Stock A main drivers, WOW, what a class, great drives, Donny, congrats on your win, and to Wayne, a fellow Canuck, you did good man, just some bad breaks.

12th Mod, well what can you say!!! Mike D, Mike B, Josh, and a little bit of Bobby & Todd in there as well, I was amazed. 12th is the best and you guys put not just a clinic, but a school. The 3rd main was SIC, how can 3 guys follow each other like that for that long and not take each other out???? Mike D, job well done.

And lastly, Touring mod, Mr. Baker, dude you the man, awesome racing, and so close to a 31!!! Man you were dialled.
And after all the wins you have had in your career, it was nice to see genuine happiness in your win, ala, Michael Schumacher.
Congrats, you deserve it, and see you in Canada at FastCats in 2 weeks.

To all the drivers, congrats in your wins, and your losses, because as one smart person has stated in the past****
A BAD DAY AT THE TRACK IS BETTER THAT A GOOD DAY AT WORK

Thank you

Peter
Old 03-16-2007, 09:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

WOW! Peter I didnt think you could write so much. You must have been an English major..
Old 03-17-2007, 08:43 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Mr Carey

LOL, yes I can write when I put my mind to it.

If I could only put that kind of focus into my driving, lord knows where I would be!!!!

Johnny, I did get to speak to Bruce, and I was suppose to get a business card from him, but I forgot. He says your a nice kid, I ask him what meds he was on, I wanted some, LOL.

I will be with new 12th soon.

Peter
Old 03-20-2007, 10:23 AM
Tech Elite

Pictures are up!

http://www.rcscoringpro.com/photos/main.php
Old 03-20-2007, 10:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

it's a good thing your software isn't that slow. my pictures have been up for 2 weeks!
Old 03-20-2007, 05:58 PM
Tech Elite

I had a headache.
Old 04-09-2007, 11:19 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

How many guys in stock class racers were running the TC5 proto's??
Old 04-09-2007, 11:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Zero
Old 04-09-2007, 11:31 AM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by burbs
How many guys in stock class racers were running the TC5 proto's??
Zero because it's a prototype and not allowed to compete in stock.

EA