i will let you borrow my thingamajig..lol
  • Quote: EA:

can i use that service? i have no pinions

i will let you borrow my thingamajig..lol
    To allow me to borrow the thingamajig you can borrow anything in my pits

EA
  • sweet.....now i just have to find it

along with everything else i hide at the shop
  • thanks, I appreciate it EA, but i need the longer corally pinions. I 2 day shipped them but I dont think the mail service consideres saturday a business day otherwise I would have had them by now.
  • Woooo!

Can't wait!

I get in Tuesday night!

Hope it's not *that* cold
  • www.rc50.com will be there Tuesday with videos and pictures
  • If you need to ship anything to the shop please feel free - Just make sure to mark the package C/O. Here's the address:

CEFX Raceway
    5717 E. Executive Dr.
    Westland, MI 48185
    P: 734-722-7479
    F: 734-722-7684

Today we finished up with the club race and tore the track COMPLETELY a part. Tommorow we are finishing up some painting, extra pit spots, hanging banners, cleaning track boards and putting in the new layout.

Pit spaces are filling up quick!! I've spoken with Doug Hay and at the moment there are 130 people signed up for the event with the entries in the 230+ range. I know several drivers have not entered all the classes they will be running at the event and I know that not everyone has entered. We want to make sure to accomidate everyone who comes to the race so if anyone has not entered but plans on attending the race, please send me an e-mail @ [email protected]. This way I can make sure to have enough pit spaces so that no one shows up and has to wait for us to come up with some make shift pit area!!!
  • I know that practice starts at 10am Wednesday. What time do the doors open?
  • I received 5 'Mo' entries today

Denton
    Power
    Goetz
    Pulfer
    Baker
    Catricala added 1/12th Stock

134 bodies, 242 entries.

• Quote: www.rc50.com will be there Tuesday with videos and pictures
    good luck, Robert....have fun racing and video/photo shooting.
  • Does anyone know the hours/schedule for the rest of the week?
  • hey josh, i was wondering if you could set a spot for us at diggity designs team, we need 5 spots, just hoping you could put us all in the same spot. thanx josh

john mcintosh
  • Quote: Does anyone know the hours/schedule for the rest of the week?
    The last I heard it will be 2:00pm today, after that I am not sure if they open at 8:00am or 9:00am.
  • i hope its 2pm every day...this is great..lol
  • Looks like it will be a fun drive over tomorrow morning.

Calling for 3-6" of snow between Pittsburgh and Detroit starting overnight tonight through tomorrow afternoon.

Yay.