Phew! What a week and a half...
* Jilles for the Mod Foam A Main win and Paul for the great battle for second (your a class act on and off
* Martin Hudy for the 19t Rubber A Main win
* Travis (Peeler right?) for keepin your cool after practice
and goin on to win the 19t Foam A main
* Larry (the Giant) Fairtrace for the Stock Foam A Main win and great driving in the rest of the classes.
* Mike Dumas for the Mod Foam TQ and great driving
* Justin Lessard for the B bump up and 7th place in the Stock Foam A main
* David Hill for 3rd place in the 6cell Stock Truck A Main (Oval) with a standard issue, right side battery, on-road touring car, hand me down tires and a free truck body that came with the price of admission.
Next year I'm runnin my Xray in this oval class!!!
* Jason (BMI) for the good results of your team
* Everyone else who won and/or had a good time like me regardless of your results...
* Mike B and crew for the great time and letting me help with track setup
* Jilles, Martin and my man Melly Mel for the setup advice - wish I would have listened to yall before main day.
* Big Mo'ney Denton for the SERIOUS HP motor tuning for my main
* Hara for the short but very insightful conversations
* David Hill for the pit/room entertainment and of course half the bill
* Robbie Dodge for saving his car and handing me the 19t Foam G main win
* Many others, but I'm still simply too tired to remember everything...