Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2007 Snowbird Nationals

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2007, 08:19 AM
Tech Initiate

Kenny - That's right...wahoo!!

We definately need more girls racing and then maybe we could get a chip'n'dale as a trophy guy...no offense to anyone who has volunteered..but I know Carissa, Diane and I really want to see tans and muscles!!! (and I think all your wives who come watch would like to see it too!!!!)HAHA!!

can't wait for fla!!!
Old 01-24-2007, 08:38 AM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PW
WOW...Former Mod A main finalist Martin Hudy is signed up for rubber tire 19t (sportsman class)!

From one manufacture to another, lets try and stay out of the sportsman class for at least 1 race. Thought that's why we have support drivers

I can already see some entry swapping
Well since all they run over there is Rubber tires I dont really blame him. It was a pretty dumb idea to offer stock and 19 turn rubber and not mod and expect the foreign guys to not run 19 turn....it says nothing on the entry about it being "sportsman". Hell Oval has 9 classes to on-road's 7....what would one more have hurt in on-road and then made everything perfect. Mod guys would have run mod/mod/mod. And left the stock and 19 turn classes for non-pro drivers.

EA
Old 01-24-2007, 08:42 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

That would have been awsome.. Its not too late.. Oh wait maybe....
Old 01-24-2007, 09:14 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PW
WOW...Former Mod A main finalist Martin Hudy is signed up for rubber tire 19t (sportsman class)!

From one manufacture to another, lets try and stay out of the sportsman class for at least 1 race. Thought that's why we have support drivers

I can already see some entry swapping
pw - send weylin rose out there. that should take care of things.
Old 01-24-2007, 09:51 AM
Tech Elite

glowter stop lurkin' dawg
Old 01-24-2007, 09:52 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
Well since all they run over there is Rubber tires I dont really blame him. It was a pretty dumb idea to offer stock and 19 turn rubber and not mod and expect the foreign guys to not run 19 turn....it says nothing on the entry about it being "sportsman". Hell Oval has 9 classes to on-road's 7....what would one more have hurt in on-road and then made everything perfect. Mod guys would have run mod/mod/mod. And left the stock and 19 turn classes for non-pro drivers.

EA
Wow.... Good point about the rubber tires that they are run "over the pond".
Something for next year to ponder...
Old 01-24-2007, 09:56 AM
Tech Master

We will definitely look at the future for changes. Hard to determine who is a pro anymore though. Thanks for the input!!
Old 01-24-2007, 09:56 AM
PW
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports

EA
Com'on EA...You know better than that! Martin Hudy made the A main in foam mod before. Heck, he is the only euro driver entered in rubber. It's clear as day that they are looking for an easy win.
Old 01-24-2007, 09:57 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Vicky Carrubba
Kenny - That's right...wahoo!!

We definately need more girls racing and then maybe we could get a chip'n'dale as a trophy guy...no offense to anyone who has volunteered..but I know Carissa, Diane and I really want to see tans and muscles!!! (and I think all your wives who come watch would like to see it too!!!!)HAHA!!

can't wait for fla!!!
I think many of us just threw up in our mouths...the great thing about Trophy Girls is that even girls like to look at girls.
Old 01-24-2007, 10:06 AM
PW
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by RCThunder
We will definitely look at the future for changes. Hard to determine who is a pro anymore though. Thanks for the input!!
I think that one is pretty easy; Martin "Hudy"....
Old 01-24-2007, 10:09 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by PW
It's clear as day that they are looking for an easy win.
I'm no easy win they piss and crap the same way I do they just use those funny Euro toilet nozzle to wipe
Old 01-24-2007, 10:11 AM
Tech Master

I guess I was not meaning 'specifically' - just overall with road and oval racing, with racers in stock and sportsman and 19. Seems to be a common debate on both sides of racing where racers belong.
Old 01-24-2007, 10:18 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Mike,

You put on one of the greatest races of the year, but don't beat around the bush, You don't want to piss the racers or the sponsors off in any way shape or form. The intent of the 19t Rubber class for sportsman, not for A main caliber mod drivers, thats why there are 2 classes of 19t.

Eric has a point with the Euro cats wanting to run Rubber, but at the same time it is an integrity thing, and as we have seen from the past, racers or manufacturers left to thier own device will always ruin a good thing.

I guess I was not meaning 'specifically' - just overall with road and oval racing, with racers in stock and sportsman and 19. Seems to be a common debate on both sides of racing where racers belong.
Old 01-24-2007, 10:30 AM
Tech Master

Should have a new update on-line soon. Please check the list racers and let me know if you see anything wrong or need to add a transponder, etc.
Old 01-24-2007, 10:42 AM
Tech Elite

Should have a new update on-line soon. Please check the list racers and let me know if you see anything wrong or need to add a transponder, etc.
about waht time because 24 dosen't come on 2nite

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.