Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lost RDX!

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2006, 08:49 AM
Tech Champion

ouch,hope you get it back

I almost left my transmitter at a meeting once, didnt do that again!
Old 09-28-2006, 06:31 PM
Tech Elite

well if u need something to feel better

june - i broke my sirio evo3 engine
july - i lost my 20GB ipod (i think i left it in a cab)
august - my PC power supply blew and somehow it lead to the whole thing became DEAD (yeah including 2 HDDs, etc and I end up bought whole new PC)
september - my muchmore power supply blew

i hope nothing will happen in october, i've had enough of 'series of unfortunate events'

sh*t happens
Old 09-28-2006, 06:58 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dodo
well if u need something to feel better

june - i broke my sirio evo3 engine
july - i lost my 20GB ipod (i think i left it in a cab)
august - my PC power supply blew and somehow it lead to the whole thing became DEAD (yeah including 2 HDDs, etc and I end up bought whole new PC)
september - my muchmore power supply blew

i hope nothing will happen in october, i've had enough of 'series of unfortunate events'

sh*t happens
Wow, who did you piss off? Hope your luck changes.
Old 09-28-2006, 07:22 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by or8ital
Wow, who did you piss off? Hope your luck changes.
no idea! haha
Old 09-28-2006, 07:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

man monti that sux man insult to injury

so is it xray time?

Michael
Old 09-28-2006, 10:18 PM
Tech Addict

With the name you use on here and the "luck" you apparently have, it is a good thing you are not a bird... you'd be extinct!

-Rich

Originally Posted by dodo
well if u need something to feel better(...)
Old 09-28-2006, 10:24 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by RichChang
With the name you use on here and the "luck" you apparently have, it is a good thing you are not a bird... you'd be extinct!

-Rich
Old 09-28-2006, 11:38 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Monti
Well just to show how forgetful I can be I have seemed to of misplaced my RDX some where in the Indianapolis International Airport parking lot. I am rather positive that I put the car (which was in a box) on the ground while I was packing up the rest of my stuff into my car from the IIC race. I then drove off leaving my car behind in the box on the ground. I have called the airport and nothing has been turned in and I assume it was probably thrown away.

However in the slightest of chances if someone sees an RDX up for sale somewhere that has a personal transponder number 9556667, Jr 9000s servo, Novak GTX speedo, and a DNA1 body painted flow orange, yellow, and black please let me know. I will pay a reward to any info leading to the recovery of my car.

I know that losing a car is not the end of the world and that worse things could of happened to me but I am more pissed that I did such a stupid thing. This just goes to show that Karma is a bitch and I have no clue how I made her mad!

Thanks for any help in this matter.

-Monti-
[email protected]
Shit happens, maybe you can watch the upcoming weeks on auctionsites like Ebay whether it will be sold. Often stolen goods or "found" goods are dispayed there to get rid of it. Hope you find it back quickly.
Old 09-29-2006, 01:05 AM
Tech Master

I agree, keep an eye out on auction sites and ask some of the shop owners in your area to keep an eye out for a set of equipment that matches.

Good Luck Monti

Old 09-29-2006, 03:01 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

I once left my Mugen bag with all my stuff except starter box, tire lathe, and radio bag in the back of my truck while I went into a BUSY LA mall to get a haircut. I was relieved to find it still there even though I didn't even know I left it there, when I came back out. I tend to keep a little better track of my stuff now-a-days. I got lucky once, probably wont happen again. I had at least $3K worth of stuff in that bag including extra motors, my car, tons of parts, tires, my tools. I was lucky.

A note to everyone. Wehn you are coming from a race or going to one, check your vehicle to make sure everything is inside, and the doors are all locked. There have been way too many people ripped off, or just losing stuff this year. Lets do better in 007.
Old 09-29-2006, 06:30 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Mangler....You don't think karma is a scruffy, 300+ lb. woman on a lifted golf cat at Eldora do ya? If so...she was ready to square off earlier in the month and just now got even I guess. I'd hate to say it...but somebody's probably mounting up a '99 Silverado body and doing donuts on runway #2 this weekend. Never fear...a weekend going in circles with Kevin and John will surely take your mind off of it. Ya never know...there might be a "car owner" in the sticks of Indiana willing to help out.

dk
Old 09-29-2006, 07:52 AM
Tech Addict

the chances are that you might ever see it again, there are many different ways to sell a rc that been nicked and half the time they just get stripped down and sold on or stripped of all the good parts or stripped and used for spares .

also is there a worldwide database for lost transponders? for example your car gets stolen with you transponder in it you report to the database where its sent out to the whole world, so if you transponder comes up at a race meeting somewhere with you not using the car it someone has the power to take that transponder off you and mybe leed someone to a stolen car mybe?????????
Old 09-29-2006, 10:00 AM
Tech Master

monti i think it was the chick with the red dress that gave you the bad karma
but just think now you can get that losi you wanted hahaha i will have my man gary start checking out e bay for you he found my 1/8 off road car like 6 months later
Old 10-01-2006, 08:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Smyka......a losi car??? I am not sure about that. I would take you up on a Smyka built CRC ride!

Thanks to everyone keeping an eye out, you never know what this crazy world can bring you!

-Monti-
Old 10-01-2006, 08:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Monti - best of luck finding the car... as a proud RDX owner, I would lose my mind if I were in your shoes.

Good luck with the search for the RDX.

Last edited by duckman996; 12-11-2006 at 08:18 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.