Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
post a pic of your favorite onroad electric car that you own! >

post a pic of your favorite onroad electric car that you own!

post a pic of your favorite onroad electric car that you own!

Old 09-23-2006, 06:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by drew85
What body is that? What size ect....
Tamiya Courage LC70. It comes as a F103GT kit (prepainted), but I have heard Tamiya will be releasing the a clear body soon
Old 09-23-2006, 07:06 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

here is my t2 annodised blue. i like it because its xray also a old fk04 with a full bmi chassis kit. these chassis are very good quality....like you guys didn't know already
Attached Thumbnails post a pic of your favorite onroad electric car that you own!-img_0018.jpg   post a pic of your favorite onroad electric car that you own!-img_0005.jpg   post a pic of your favorite onroad electric car that you own!-img_0006.jpg   post a pic of your favorite onroad electric car that you own!-dscf0008small.jpg   post a pic of your favorite onroad electric car that you own!-dscf0005small.jpg  

Old 09-23-2006, 07:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

my TRF415.

Old 09-23-2006, 08:01 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

here's my TRF415...
Attached Thumbnails post a pic of your favorite onroad electric car that you own!-1.jpg   post a pic of your favorite onroad electric car that you own!-2.jpg   post a pic of your favorite onroad electric car that you own!-3.jpg  
Old 09-23-2006, 08:47 AM
Tech Master

Here's my baby evo 5.
Attached Thumbnails post a pic of your favorite onroad electric car that you own!-myevo5.jpg  
Old 09-23-2006, 11:56 AM
Tech Elite

Here is mine: Yokomo SD LCG
Attached Thumbnails post a pic of your favorite onroad electric car that you own!-lcg.jpg  
Old 09-23-2006, 12:16 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Here's my latest... Tamiya Evo V

The rest of the... team: (L to R) Evo IV, Evo III (Surikarn), Evo V, TRF415, TA05
Old 09-23-2006, 01:15 PM
Tech Adept

T2
Attached Thumbnails post a pic of your favorite onroad electric car that you own!-resize-2006-09-23-003.jpg   post a pic of your favorite onroad electric car that you own!-resize-2006-09-23-004.jpg  
Old 09-23-2006, 01:48 PM
Tech Adept

[QUOTE=Runin Ronin]Here's my latest... Tamiya Evo V

The rest of the... team: (L to R) Evo IV, Evo III (Surikarn), Evo V, TRF415, TA05
QUOTE]

Hey there - Great Collection - Mind if you tell us how long it took you to collect such a great selection of wheels.

May be you can rid me of the misery - I am going for the Tamiya for sure, and since you have the Belt and Shaft drives which one is the best to drive for a novice in electric. I do have a Fwo5 and RRR in nitro but this would be my first electric - I am kinda stuck with the TRF and evolution ? My mind is set on the TRF MRE just coz its a world champion car, i guess.

I was gona opt for the T2R but they dont have a dealership for them here so i am gonna spend some $$$ and get the tamiya. The question remains ! WHICH ONE !
Old 09-23-2006, 02:31 PM
Tech Elite

[QUOTE=uaerc]
Originally Posted by Runin Ronin

QUOTE]

Hey there - Great Collection - Mind if you tell us how long it took you to collect such a great selection of wheels.

May be you can rid me of the misery - I am going for the Tamiya for sure, and since you have the Belt and Shaft drives which one is the best to drive for a novice in electric. I do have a Fwo5 and RRR in nitro but this would be my first electric - I am kinda stuck with the TRF and evolution ? My mind is set on the TRF MRE just coz its a world champion car, i guess.

I was gona opt for the T2R but they dont have a dealership for them here so i am gonna spend some $$$ and get the tamiya. The question remains ! WHICH ONE !
Shaft driven cars have better acceleration and are virtually maintainance free. Belt has to be replaced once and a while. Some prefer belt and some prefer shaft. I have driven both and I prefer shaft.
Old 09-23-2006, 02:41 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

[QUOTE=uaerc]
Originally Posted by Runin Ronin

QUOTE]

If you bash around... I don't think it matters belt vs shaft. If you race Stock class, either shaft or belt (personally I like shaft... but, last year I preferred belt). If you race 19T or Modified... Belt is the way to go... These ofcourse is only my opinion... so if you are a novice, you'll proabaly will race stock.

I've been in the hobby for many years but, All of my Tamiyas on my signature have been purchased and built in the last 3 years. I also have the TRF415 Rheinard Edition that still needs to be built.

Good luck with your choice... if you're low on funds, the TA05 is a great car too!
Old 09-23-2006, 03:10 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

My T2..
Attached Thumbnails post a pic of your favorite onroad electric car that you own!-rc-cars-014.jpg   post a pic of your favorite onroad electric car that you own!-rc-cars-013.jpg   post a pic of your favorite onroad electric car that you own!-rc-cars-010.jpg   post a pic of your favorite onroad electric car that you own!-rc-cars-009.jpg  
Old 09-24-2006, 10:08 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 82 (100%+)

my onroad ride - ride accord on yokomo BD

will try to post under the hood pics later ...
Attached Thumbnails post a pic of your favorite onroad electric car that you own!-ride-accord-bd-2.jpg  
Old 09-24-2006, 10:35 AM
PaZ
Tech Master

sorry for the quality took em on my mobile, My Blue TC3 drift car after i had been drifting and my TB Evo 4MS
Attached Thumbnails post a pic of your favorite onroad electric car that you own!-24-09-06_1828.jpg   post a pic of your favorite onroad electric car that you own!-24-09-06_1829.jpg  
Old 09-24-2006, 12:59 PM
Tech Regular

Nice Rides dudes. Nice Evo V, you got any pics of your Evo III?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.