Wiki Posts
Search

BEWARE OF DINBALL!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2006, 02:31 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bxpitbull
Um, I think he posted that to warn people so they wont get burned like he did. Which is why I asked him what the product was. If you dont like it, the name of the thread is posted before you click on it....dee dee dee
Then why not post it alongside the other one in the RCMart forum. just fed up of using the On-Road forum for a slagging ground.
Old 09-16-2006, 03:26 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by AZDemille
Do not buy from dinball on E-bay. Purchased an item listed as "in-stock". They accepted payment but never sent the item and ignored multiple e-mails. They are not worth the headache!!
You need to employ a level of intelligence when dealing with ANY Ebay seller. For my part, I have completed multiple deals which have been swift and efficient, only once did I have a situation as yours, I asked them to leave the funds in my 'Account' for a future purchase, about a month later I used that money to make a purchase, still saved myself quite a bit by buying from Dinball so I was happy enough.

HTH
Old 09-16-2006, 02:03 PM
Tech Elite

For all those idiots out there: use your emailprogram to contact them. They have friendly FEMALE employees who are willing to help you. I had to wait a little longer for my Atomic oneway outdrives but after 2 weeks my postman knocked on the door with a smile with a package from Dinball. I ordered a few days new parts for my Yokomo LCG but did not hear from them yet, but I TRUST them that they will sent it to my home in a few days.

IF you are not statisfied: buy somewhere else if that will statisfy you. Dinball has dozens of statified customers worldwide and is not dependent from your single order!
Old 09-16-2006, 04:47 PM
Tech Master

Hey moron.... did you ever think that all those single orders you talk about make up just about ever order they have? I'm sure most of us don't appreciate you using the phrase "For all those idiots out there"!! I personally do hope you trust them and never get your order, then what will you have to say Jackass??
Old 09-16-2006, 05:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 24 (96%+)

enough kids.. anyway i dealing with companies like that which im assuming has hundreds of order from racers anywhere in the world. from their ebay store to thier website i assume again that they cant updat their stock as often as they should do. and for some people who has good transaction with them, and for sme who have a horrible one. i have one senario. or assumption. sometimes we order parts which is on demand or which is pretty(what ever comes in your mind which fits the description ) you know for sure that its 90% in stock so thats why mostof us has good transactions with our dealers. but sometimes we look for stuff that are a little bit out of phase or not really common or in demand, so manufacturing of that product is slow. dealers may overlook those product and un able to update all the time rather than those hot items. so thats what one of the assumption i have analize.. so if your buying stuff from companies like that, best bet is to call them up. or just go to thier website and email them up. just be smart with your money... you worked for it(or did you? )

later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(p.s i didnt talk for dinball just making the situation clear. to prevent this situation from repeating,)

"i know we are all smart, but sometimes we are just so stubborn to used it"
Old 09-16-2006, 10:22 PM
hlj
Tech Rookie

i bought from them many times, not a single problem
my last order just arrived yesterday
Old 09-17-2006, 12:50 PM
Tech Apprentice

ive ordered no end of stuff and got them to put it on a 4-5 day delivery and havent had a problem yet. ill continue to use them
Old 09-17-2006, 05:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I've never had a problem with them, 3 orders so far and always super fast delivery
Old 09-17-2006, 06:57 PM
Tech Master

i post this 11-18-2005 a little searching could have saved you some trouble.

they sell stuff on ebay:

bought and paid for a 3racing tire truer 7 days ago!
TODAY i get an email:

I'm so sorry to tell you a bad news that the manufactory have not give us stock yet :

3Racing (#HKU-2001) Automatic Tyre Truer

Would you mind wait for about 2 weeks?

it took them 7 days to figure out they were selling an item on ebay they did not even have? jesus xmas! now i get to wait 2 more weeks plus the 7 days that have gone by?

AVOID DINBALL R/C i didn't think ebay allowed sellers to sell stuff they didn't even have? horrible

you cannot sell items on ebay and collect monies for a product you do not have in stock!!!!!!! it is pure bull S to do so.

if superior hobbies does not carry it than you don't need it!
Old 09-17-2006, 08:42 PM
Tech Addict

Default Don't eat at Macdonalds People get shot there

Don't buy Fords they catch on fire.
Tylenol bottles sometimes contain poison.

You have a problem with a company, SO WHAT.
If you have evidence of a systematic defrauding of customers lets see it.

Dinball is a large Hong Kong discounter. I have bought from them a dozen times, I had one miship that they took care of that.

They sell 100 items a day on E-bay, they have 98% satisfaction rating pretty common for large sellers and pretty good for a high volume foreign company.

Typical complaint " Slow service, takes more than 10 days to receive "

DinBall's E-bay page clearly says
"How long does it take for shipment?
Allow 1-3 business days for order processing after payment.
7-14 business days for shipping to the U.S. "
Old 09-17-2006, 09:09 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default The dinball-matter

Unfortunally i had the same problem, i bought a Trinity DPD discharger for a very good price & shipping on Ebay and made a payment with PayPal. After more than a week there was a same e-mail saying they dan't have the item in stock.

When i cancelled my discharger they asked if i liked something else because paying back would take a long time. So i ordered a Ko 2413 and some small stuff.....after a few days an e-mail....no Ko in stock.

After that i cancelled my complete order but haven't heard since.....i hope all of the stories aren't true.....i will mail them tomorrow again.

greetings,

Eric
Old 09-17-2006, 11:34 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

I've ordered from them direct and I've ordered from them throught E-bay. When I order from them direct, there are no issues with out of stock product or shipment delays. They are very carefull about shipping the product to the right place because they are very stringent in shipping to verified addresses. My last order came via registered mail which I had to sign for the package.

However, when I ordered from them on E-bay, I did have a problem. They advertised selling an 1/8 part with carbon radio plate shown in pic provided. What I received was that part with an aluminium radio plate. When I e-mailed them, their reply was that the picture was an error and they would be glad to ship me the carbon fiber part at an additional charge. I wasn't pleased with that response so I decided to send my business elsewhere to www.Precisionrc.com.

However, Dinball has many good deals worth going back to. Try ordering from them directly from their site www.rcmart.com instead of through E-bay. You might get better handling and you'll not have any issues with items that are out of stock because those items won't be listed or will not fill in the shopping cart.
Old 09-17-2006, 11:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 58 (98%+)

I have never had a problem with them AT ALL. As for the money, my last order came to about $200.
Old 09-17-2006, 11:50 PM
Tech Adept

I've bought many many items from them, totalling many hundreds of dollars, both eBay and direct. No problems so far. I had a warranty claim which was handled totally to my satisfaction. I like 'em OK.
Mike
Old 09-18-2006, 02:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Ive bought over 20 items from dinall/rcmart all with perfect transactions.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.