R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   Launch of Intellect Battery SC-4200 World Champion edition cell (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/129377-launch-intellect-battery-sc-4200-world-champion-edition-cell.html)

Anthony Yuen 09-14-2006 10:35 AM

Launch of Intellect Battery SC-4200 World Champion edition cell

1 Attachment(s)
Today, Intellect Battery Co. Ltd., would like to announce the launch of new 4200mAH sub-c cell for RC market - Intellect SC-4200 "World Champion" cell. The new World Champion cell has improved in Voltage, Runtime and also the reliability.

Intellect Battery has won the ISTC World Championship 2006 title in both 12th scale and Touring Car, with more than 95% of the racers supported and all top 20 drivers selected to use Intellect Battery to be their winning partner during this World event. We make use of the experience during the World Championship, we also hear the feedback from our customers to further improve the performance of our battery. No matter in voltage, runtime and reliable, the new Intellect SC-4200 World Champion cell has another step forward. So everybody can enjoy more Intellect power no matter in 12th scale or touring car. Even in futher 4-cell Touring Car events, there is no lack of power from Intellect Battery.

Intellect Battery Co. Ltd. has full foucs in RC Market and develop products according to our customers' need. Our dedicated design are specially for RC application from blue print to product. There is no question, the new Intellect SC-4200 World Champion cell become the leader in the market and set another new standard in world's RC Market again.

The new Intellect SC-4200 World Champion cells are now shipping to our distributors. So please kindly contact to you local distributors and enjoy the new Power in RC now. Thanks !!

Best Regards
Anthony Yuen

corradopsi 09-14-2006 10:51 AM

what, if anything, is different between this cell, and the "SHV" cells a lot of racers have already bought?

or8ital 09-14-2006 10:55 AM

If this is called the World Champion edition what is next months version of the 4200 going to be called? Not a lot of room has been left for a higher label. Maybe these should have been called EHV (even higher voltage) or something like that.

Anthony Yuen 09-14-2006 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by corradopsi
what, if anything, is different between this cell, and the "SHV" cells a lot of racers have already bought?

According to our study, the voltage is 0.01v higher and runtime is 10-15 sec longer with 30amps discharge. However, the final result is still depends on how the matchers process their cells.

Yeti35 09-14-2006 11:05 AM

Damn it, I just bought 6 SHV packs and I am now behind again!!! :eek: :weird: :lol:

ottoman 09-14-2006 11:06 AM

And I hear the IR is lower also :nod:

L.P.I. 09-14-2006 11:07 AM

Off the batteries i have ran so far the shv is not to far off, but the new ones are better, and it seems their not going to fall of as quickly. Ive been macthing batteries for about ten years now, and im glad that the companys improve their batteries, if they dont then electric racing might not even be around. At least you know everyone will be running IB batteries.

Anthony Yuen 09-14-2006 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by or8ital
If this is called the World Champion edition what is next months version of the 4200 going to be called? Not a lot of room has been left for a higher label. Maybe these should have been called EHV (even higher voltage) or something like that.

How about World Champion - Oct edition ?? Just kidding.

EddieO 09-14-2006 11:10 AM

Our first batch arrived today......these new cells were kinda sprung on us with little notice....

So far, from just quickly through some cells.....

most cells seem to be in the 1.23x range at 35 amps, with some cells still in the 1.22x area.......runtime seems to be a little higher, but not much.....seems the batch is just more consistent and not having a big of spread like we saw in the SHV.....IR is low, about 1.4-1.6 on avg....

Team br00d Customers.....please view our thread for a special offer regarding these new cells...

Later EddieO

Nick Simpson 09-14-2006 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by Yeti35
Damn it, I just bought 6 SHV packs and I am now behind again!!! :eek: :weird: :lol:

Get use to it........Or get a Gas Car................. :nod:

Yeti35 09-14-2006 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by Nick Simpson
Get use to it........Or get a Gas Car................. :nod:

Umm, was a joke and gas cars are too damn dirty!! :D :nod:

EddieO 09-14-2006 11:32 AM

You forgot that they are noisy and smelly......not to mention they are a PAIN to keep running sometimes..... :D :p

Later EddieO

Nick Simpson 09-14-2006 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by EddieO
You forgot that they are noisy and smelly......not to mention they are a PAIN to keep running sometimes..... :D :p

Later EddieO

EddieO when you going to release a Team Brood Engine? Come on you know you want to.......... :sneaky:

or8ital 09-14-2006 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by Anthony Yuen
How about World Champion - Oct edition ?? Just kidding.

Good call! Then I could use them next Oct. Just dont add the year onto it :)

EddieO 09-14-2006 11:50 AM

Already a step ahead of ya.....we are working with a couple of companies to release a gas engine......I call it my "adapt for the brushless future technology"

Later EddieO