Community
Wiki Posts
Search

This Week On R/C Racing Radio

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2006, 05:47 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default This Week On R/C Racing Radio

This week Carlton Eppes files his report on round 4 for the nitro off road Northeast Division that was held at CRC Raceway located in Rome, NY. We also hope to have some results from Round 3 for the RC Pro Series nitro off road Western Division that was held at Lancer Lanes located in Clarkston, WA and the 3rd nitro dirt oval event held at Wild Bill’s located in Irvine, TX. Cliff Lett from Team Associated will stop by to talk about what brought the semi retired driver and engineer back to the R/C racing industry and to discuss the much anticipated Associated GT2 1/10 scale nitro truck. Matt Francis who still claims he is in full retirement will also stop by to discuss his racing career and what he is doing with his time these days.

Rural Hall, NC (August 28th, 2006) – RC Race’n Radio (RCRR) presented by the RC Pro Series is a new radio show dedicated to the radio controlled racing industry. RC Race’n Radio presented by the RC Pro Series airs each Wednesday evening from 8:00 - 9:00 PM (EST) on WLRT AM 1490 “The Out Law” and can be accessed world wide over the internet live at www.racetalklive.com. Each show is also archived ‘On Demand’ so listeners can down load each episode to listen at their convenience. This exciting new program is hosted by Doc Love, Chris Smith and Danny Southard broadcasted live on location from King R/C located in King, NC
Old 08-28-2006, 06:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Are there any plans to offer the show for download in other formats such as MP3? I'd like to download it at home and listen on my iPod, iPod's cant play WMA.
Old 08-29-2006, 04:38 AM
Tech Apprentice

It should be availble on the website on-demand in MP3. I have downloaded the shows I have missed and saved them.