Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2006 International Indoor Championships @ Las Vegas, Nevada

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 10:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Yeah I have to agree that it was nice to meet Pookyt and know he has his own teeth and was not there with his sister or cousin!!

Just kiddin Bro, I know now from watchin you down there that you could out drive me any day!!
Old 09-27-2006, 10:37 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Scotty, I'm really glad to see that this won't turn into a lottery race. Thank you.
Old 09-27-2006, 10:56 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

The only people wanting their money back were the gamblers.

Great race Scotty, Boomer, Doug, Shane and the Trackside gang.

Only race that could pull PookyT out of Arkansas...
Old 09-28-2006, 12:30 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Doug - Are you going to post any of the photos you took on the rcscoring pro website?
Old 09-28-2006, 04:13 AM
Tech Apprentice

As a spectator I have to say this was the best event I have ever attended. Thanks to Boomer and Scotty for putting on such a great show and thanks to all the racers as well. I met alot of nice people and had some great conversation. Top notch promotion of this hobby!
Old 09-28-2006, 05:56 AM
Tech Addict

Hey Scotty,

just wanted to thank you and your staff for a fantastic race, we had a great time and no complaints whatsoever...

See you in 2 weeks in Germany!
Old 09-28-2006, 06:18 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

So Scotty, when are you going to start taking entries for next years race?
Old 09-28-2006, 08:10 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Andrew Gray
Doug - Are you going to post any of the photos you took on the RC Scoring Pro website?
My website provider (Brandon) is switching servers this week, so I am actually pulling off all of the files on my site and transfering them to a new site, so I won't have my pictures up for a few days. I do have one memory card here, the rest of the pictures I downloaded onto the PC which is still in transit.

I will post a message here when they are online. I do have some of that 'A' main Losi.
Old 09-28-2006, 08:14 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by nashrcracer
wow you took a 9meg file and made it 45meg go figure..... ok 20 DLs later I guess people are willing to wait.
Haha. That's the problem with divx. Even at low bitrate the file is huge. I used 1000 kbps and the file is still 50megs. But atleast no more real codec to mess up the system for those that dont know that stuff.
Can't wait for mod rubber.
Old 09-28-2006, 08:23 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RC Scoring Pro
Each person got a sticker kit at sign up with their name on it. If they were a team driver, then the drivers chassis sponsor was on the sticker (see Flack's XRay sticker on his window). If you weren't sponsored, then your countries flag was next to your name.

The sticker on Peter Robinson's car was special for each person that made the 'A' main.

My chassis sponsor wasnt on mine, nor was my name spelled correctly... i want my money back. (jk)
Old 09-28-2006, 08:23 AM
Tech Addict

Thumbs up IIC in Vegas

Scotty:

I just returned from my extended stay in Australia after the IFMAR Gas Sedan WORLDS. I must say - it was absolutely killin' me to not be at your race! On monday morning (in Oz time) I went on the IIC web site and got the live video feed and was able to watch the last few mains in realtime - from the Gold Coast. (the results of which were....most satisfying) Wow - ain't modern technology great! Shane, Jake and Mike: thanks for your fine work on the live telecast.

Sounds like you, your wife and the Trackside team put on another spectacular event! Hey - are any one of us really surprised? You guys have proved again that you're simply the best.

Looking forward to IIC 2007

Dale Epp - PROTOform Race Bodies
Old 09-28-2006, 08:41 AM
Tech Regular

I want to thank Scotty and his entire IIC team for creating and hosting what is by far the greatest R/C event of all time. Thanks to all the hidden heroes, supporters and sponsors for making the event possible.

Congrats to all the winners...if you've won at an IIC event, you've made R/C history...

A Big Thanks to the tireless efforts and continued support from all of our team drivers and customers. You're the reason we do what we do.

A big shout out to Flavor Flav and Jenna Jameson for hangin' with some R/C misfits, and a HUGE shout out to Godsmack for the awesome intro they gave us upon our Limo arriving at the Hardrock...too cool...

Almost forgot...BIG CONGRATS on team Vivid Video with the 1-2-3 sweep in 1/12th stock. Talk about a cool team...
Old 09-28-2006, 08:45 AM
Tech Elite

Lee Passehl from Hales Corners, WI after he hears his name as the final qualifier for the A main! Lee had his best run in round 1 (3rd Overall), then he had to hang on for 3 more rounds while others got faster. He made the A main by 0.338 seconds.

Eddy wins the XRAY T2 car kit from www.rcamerica.com after Diane's wheel falls off with 2 laps to go while in the lead. There were 3 people in this race, so the moral of the story is - DON'T MISS YOUR MAIN.

Vicky from http://www.teampowerpush.com gave Diane a battery pack as a consolation prize.
Attached Thumbnails 2006 International Indoor Championships @ Las Vegas, Nevada-lee_in_a_main-large-.jpg   2006 International Indoor Championships @ Las Vegas, Nevada-eddy-large-.jpg   2006 International Indoor Championships @ Las Vegas, Nevada-diane_wins-large-.jpg  
Old 09-28-2006, 08:49 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Keith Billanti
My chassis sponsor wasnt on mine, nor was my name spelled correctly... i want my money back. (jk)

Keith !

Dude I am so sorry your name got spelled incorrectly ! I did 300 individual sheets and I guess there had to be someone that had their name spelled wrong

Thanks again to Scotty and John who were great to work with this year. I look forward to 2007 !

Mick
Old 09-28-2006, 08:58 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

Are full results posted anywhere?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.