Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2006 International Indoor Championships @ Las Vegas, Nevada

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2006, 01:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (96%+)

All right folks! Who's gonna win which class? for Mod Rubber Mod Foam Stock Rubber Stock Foam 19 Turn Rubber 19 Turn Foam?

Anyone care to share their thoughts!?
-Lee
Old 08-26-2006, 01:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by STLNLST
I'll pay for shipping if you don't mind over nighting a plate....LOL
LOL Save it for cocktails in Vegas
Old 08-26-2006, 02:53 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Big Daddy Boomer
LOL Save it for cocktails in Vegas
I might be up to drinking again by then.....That still doesn't put a plate in my hand though
Old 08-26-2006, 06:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

How far in advance is this event scheduled? I would love to go next year (I would love to have made last/this year but having little one running around makes it hard to get away for that long), but I need to schedule my Vacation time for it and it put in for my vacations right at the first of the year. If you guys have a date for next year please post it as easrly as you can (had a thought, shoulda check iic's homepage...dooh).

I think will be the biggest and most intisapated (if not already) carpet event in the country. Heard nothing but great thing from those that have attended.
Old 08-26-2006, 10:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

We will be at Trackside for the warm up race... 19t rubber and 19t foam
Old 08-27-2006, 05:23 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Rob Phillips
How far in advance is this event scheduled? I would love to go next year (I would love to have made last/this year but having little one running around makes it hard to get away for that long), but I need to schedule my Vacation time for it and it put in for my vacations right at the first of the year. If you guys have a date for next year please post it as easrly as you can (had a thought, shoulda check iic's homepage...dooh).

I think will be the biggest and most intisapated (if not already) carpet event in the country. Heard nothing but great thing from those that have attended.
Hey Rob,
Thanks for the kind words.
Once this event ends, we will begin this process all over again. We will do our best to give everyone enough notice for next years event so that people can ask for vacation time. As is evident with this year, Make sure you get your entry in right away. We sold out this year in 8 days. Sorry but no further info is available at this time for next year.

If you can't come out this year to at least watch, Keep an eye open for our internet coverage.

Boomer
Old 08-27-2006, 06:02 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

ARE WE THERE YET?!!!!
Old 08-27-2006, 06:37 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Just a dumb question and I might sound a little selfish...for the online broadcasting...Has there been any improvements over last year. Don't get me wrong...last year was incredible, the best ever. That was also the problem...you got us so fired up and gave us so much more than anyone else had before that now we are even more excited and want more. LOL
Old 08-27-2006, 07:50 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Bob Barry
Just a dumb question and I might sound a little selfish...for the online broadcasting...Has there been any improvements over last year. Don't get me wrong...last year was incredible, the best ever. That was also the problem...you got us so fired up and gave us so much more than anyone else had before that now we are even more excited and want more. LOL
LOL Glad most people enjoyed last year. We may have some tricks up our sleeves Our coverage this year will be like no other!

Stay tuned

24 days and counting

Boomer
Old 08-27-2006, 08:22 AM
Tech Fanatic

22 days and counting till Boomer is outside of Binions crying 5 mins after the tourney starts......
Old 08-27-2006, 08:47 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by STLNLST

Good work with the pics from numerous races. I'll finally get to meet you at this race. I'll be the tall guy not wearing a dress in his main
You realize when you wear your dress that if you slap on a blonde wig, some burgundy rouge and a splash of Channell #5 ...you'll be a dead ringer for ru-paul
Old 08-27-2006, 10:36 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Barry Baker
22 days and counting till Boomer is outside of Binions crying 5 mins after the tourney starts......
You miss typed...... "22 days and counting till Boomer is outside of Binions DRINKING" after outlasting the "Happier Barry" and the "Rookie Walt"

Boomer
Old 08-27-2006, 05:48 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Big Daddy Boomer
You miss typed...... "22 days and counting till Boomer is outside of Binions DRINKING" after outlasting the "Happier Barry" and the "Rookie Walt"

Boomer
looking to come to chck out the race any one like to split the cost of room there im planing on being there thur/mon any question call me 8032898183 reggie
Old 08-27-2006, 06:26 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Barry Baker

Now that is teamwork!!!!
Old 08-27-2006, 06:33 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

i answered my own question

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.