Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
ceramic bearings t2 >

ceramic bearings t2

ceramic bearings t2

Old 08-22-2006, 09:05 AM
Tech Adept

Default ceramic bearings t2

Don’t think this question has been asked before, I wanted to get a ceramic bearing kit for the T2 but I’m running the xray aluminum knuckles and rear hubs which have the smaller bearings than the kit, is there a kit that has the smaller bearings or do I now have to buy them all individually? Thanks in advance.
Old 08-22-2006, 12:16 PM
Tech Fanatic

You could try to find a bearing kit for the 415MS...it also uses 10x15 inner bearings and 5x9 outer bearings (like those on the XRAY al. hopups). The only bearings that would be different are the ones that go on the layshaft...I think the 415MS uses two 4x8's, while the XRAY T2 uses 5x10's.

Other than that, you would probably have to buy them individually. Bearing companies don't tend to cover these kinds of variables when selling kits.
Old 08-22-2006, 12:41 PM
Tech Adept

That sucks, I was hoping there was a kit for the people who run the aluminum hop ups, I don’t want to buy a kit for the T2 and not use 8 of the bearings that come with the kit only to replace them for the smaller ones, its just so much more money to buy them individually.