Search
Like Tree52Likes

Team Losi JRXS Type-R

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2010, 04:15 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

to the top..

Anyway, just to let you all know, ive put some work into my site this weekend. finally got round to loading up all the typeR setups i can find, and made a start on the build guide/tips etc for the car, well, the first three sections anyway. Topic is locked for now till i finish it, but feel free to add info once its done, hopefully should be completed by the nd of the this week

Cheers
Ed
http://www.thard.co.uk
Old 06-06-2010, 09:28 PM
Tech Addict

Just as reminder to complement Ed's work (and reversely): Losi JRXS & JRXS Type R Setups
Old 06-07-2010, 05:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Thanks Ed.
Nice to have all the setups in one spot.
Old 06-07-2010, 08:52 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by TryHard
to the top..

Anyway, just to let you all know, ive put some work into my site this weekend. finally got round to loading up all the typeR setups i can find, and made a start on the build guide/tips etc for the car, well, the first three sections anyway. Topic is locked for now till i finish it, but feel free to add info once its done, hopefully should be completed by the nd of the this week

Cheers
Ed
http://www.thard.co.uk
nice informative site man. cant wait to race my type r again soon
Old 06-07-2010, 11:05 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Donny, I have your Jackson setup on my vta car as we speak.
Not sure how the slower speeds and vta tires are going to effect things .We shal see at Papos gig.
Old 06-07-2010, 12:18 PM
Tech Regular

I think it's time to get the Type R out of the cupboard and put the Xray back in!

I'm loving the new found enthusiasm for this great model.
Old 06-07-2010, 01:27 PM
Tech Champion

Well Chris, if your at Cot's this weekend, pop over and feel free to inspect the teams cars. Happy to run through all the tweaks we've made

Ed
Old 06-13-2010, 07:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Why is it so hard for me to get a spool for my car?
Can someone from Flying Fox please sort this out, I ordered a spool 2 months ago, Pablo said he is sorting it out but I haven't heard anything for 2 weeks.
All I get is I will fix this in the next couple of weeks and then nothing happens.
I don't like to be like this but I this is really frustrating.
Ben
Old 06-13-2010, 08:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BennyBagems
Can someone from Flying Fox please sort this out, I ordered a spool 2 months ago, Pablo said he is sorting it out but I haven't heard anything for 2 weeks.
All I get is I will fix this in the next couple of weeks and then nothing happens.
Ben
Hi Benny.

Just refunded you spool and postage for the spool you ordered. Sorry they aren't ready yet. If today wasn't a public holiday I'd be at my manufacturers workshop now! Will keep you posted on progress throughout the week.
Old 06-14-2010, 12:06 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 141 (100%+)

Ben
I realize your in need of a spool, however without taking business away from pablo (sorry), I'm sure you can make a spool from parts. I dont have a Type R, but will have one soon I hope, so I cannot guarantee that this works, although I did a search on this forum and this is what I have found.

order Team Losi JRXS 42T Spool Pulley & Pads(TL-A3325)

there are 'pads' that are included with the spool pulley that install in place of the diff balls. And thats how easy it is to make a spool. And I gather you would need to tighten up the diff hard. It should be like a regular spool, but with a bit of 'give' as its not completely locked being on friction pads.

I apologize to pablo if this seems inappropriate, however benny from previous posts seem a little anxious to get one for his last coming club rounds. I'm sure I will pick up your spool and layshaft when I get my Type R
Old 06-14-2010, 12:41 AM
Tech Fanatic

Yeah thanks for the tip hacker, I know of this option, but my car only has a one way, I don't have a front diff I can lock. Otherwise I would have done so.
I don't really feel like paying $70US for all the parts to make a whole new diff.
Old 06-14-2010, 01:10 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Yeah thanks for the tip hacker, I know of this option, but my car only has a one way, I don't have a front diff I can lock. Otherwise I would have done so.
I don't really feel like paying $70US for all the parts to make a whole new diff.
Do you have the standard length front LCD's?
Old 06-14-2010, 02:02 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Pablo Diablo
Do you have the standard length front LCD's?
Yeah I got some when I ordered the spool.
Old 06-14-2010, 02:46 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by j.d.roost
Donny, I have your Jackson setup on my vta car as we speak.
Not sure how the slower speeds and vta tires are going to effect things .We shal see at Papos gig.
Hey man how did you make out with that setup?

Originally Posted by Pablo Diablo
Hi Benny.

Just refunded you spool and postage for the spool you ordered. Sorry they aren't ready yet. If today wasn't a public holiday I'd be at my manufacturers workshop now! Will keep you posted on progress throughout the week.
I also have a few spools on order from I believe Skyrocket, any idea when the next batch will come in? Thanks!
Old 06-14-2010, 03:28 PM
Tech Champion

Hey Guys,

Just a quick one, race report from the 2nd national is up on the Horizon UK site.

http://www.horizonhobby.co.uk/autoon..._national.html

Yes, I was having some finger issues this weekend... both in the pits and on track... started off well wiping a corner off on the wall of champions on the very first lap of the weekend...
Still, Steve and Chris both had good results... shame we didn't spot Steve's PT issue before the last final

Cheers
Ed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.