R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 12-02-2006, 06:24 PM   #1306
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I am gonna be even more PO'd if these dirt guys get their XXXT CR before we get our Type R. We were promised it first!! Todd, let those dirty cars sit and package up our Type R's first!!
Yeti35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 11:48 PM   #1307
TLRacing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeti35
I am gonna be even more PO'd if these dirt guys get their XXXT CR before we get our Type R. We were promised it first!! Todd, let those dirty cars sit and package up our Type R's first!!
Trust me that WILL NOT happen.
Team Losi Racing, Orion, Nitrotane, Spektrum, Imagine It Graphics, Bradley Fine Line Designs, and Lunsford.
Todd Hodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 11:50 PM   #1308
TLRacing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEESE CRACKER
this car takes forever to come out. its taking a long time because they are afraid to let people buy a sucky car.

Yea a real sucky car. Yea Dumas has been doing really bad with it..yea....there cracker....do you want to join the ID 10 T club? Or you probably qualify for the FI club!
Team Losi Racing, Orion, Nitrotane, Spektrum, Imagine It Graphics, Bradley Fine Line Designs, and Lunsford.
Old 12-02-2006, 11:51 PM   #1309
TLRacing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwikvdub
Hey Todd,

Why don't you send Mike Haynes and Mark Symka a pre-production Type-R so that they can start a set-up for indoor foam carpet before the season is over. These guys put in a lot of time on the JRX-S and there set-up is runned everywhere.........

......... I think it's a very good idea. There are a lot of Drivers out here in the east coast who have them on pre-order and we can copy a set-up as soon as they are avalible.............. Just a thought..............
If I had them I would. Right now I do not even have a car. Also they have the three deck prototypes which the setups from that car will go right onto the Type R with no problems.
Old 12-02-2006, 11:59 PM   #1310
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to builthatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_hfuhuhurr
With 11 posts and all of them "trollish" it's probably someone on the forum who's hiding behind a new spoof account. I wish we could view and search by IP address so we could ferret these people out. I know the moderators have that ability.
we do it all the time on my 'home' forum (check IP). it's pretty comprehensive too; even for user who sign on w/ random IP's, it tracks the IP for every time the users signed in and compares them and gives us a report....
Old 12-03-2006, 12:19 AM   #1311
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Hodge
Trust me that WILL NOT happen.
So are you publicly saying we can hold you to that?!!
Yeti35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 05:19 AM   #1312
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Vabroom and kwikvdub,

Thx , but don't worry, as soon as the car is out there are going to be some great setup's to try out. Chicky's setup will be a great starting point for most tracks, i use something similar but with a few changes since my home track has a lot of grip. Andrews car looked really good at Cleveland, so his setup will be a great starter also. Dumas's car always is fast so don't worry. Also, Craig X has a killer car for stock

Just meditate or somehting to make them come out faster..lol
Old 12-03-2006, 01:21 PM   #1313
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to flameoutgarrett

you could do what cartman did while he was waiting for the wii and freeze himself....
Old 12-03-2006, 09:13 PM   #1314
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcracingkid

Just meditate or somehting to make them come out faster..lol
Lotus position and eyes close, concentrating on Type-R. HHHHHUUUUUMMMMMMM
Old 12-03-2006, 10:41 PM   #1315
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ROBORAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Hodge
I think the wait will be well worth it. Once the new Losi car is out the parts will be cheaper than other competing models and readily available through any shop that carries Team Losi Racing Products. Plus the fact that the car is very unique and will be around for awhile as we do not have any plans of releasing a new kit for a long time after the Type R hits the shelves. Whether or not this 4 or 5 cell racing hits the Type R will not loose its left to right balance as other cars will.
so we know it's delayed. the question is, how much longer? so is it gonna be two months now? or is it the mid-jan release that some have mentioned? just wanna know so i can plan how/where to spend my money on and also have an idea what to ask santa (aka my wife) what to get me for Christmas.

http://www.hobbyhaven.com.my/
ROBORAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 12:30 PM   #1316
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBORAT
so we know it's delayed. the question is, how much longer? so is it gonna be two months now? or is it the mid-jan release that some have mentioned? just wanna know so i can plan how/where to spend my money on and also have an idea what to ask santa (aka my wife) what to get me for Christmas.
Heard a very good rumour 5 mins ago that its the 12th Jan lets seee how close that one will be or it could be 2 weeks after that
Malc
2nd in 2008/9/10 Win Ansman GP 2010 Schumacher GP. 17.5 blinky Winner of STCC 2009/10 13.5 WLRC 2010 Summer series. Winner of EWS Winter. 17.5 Blinky Winner of 2012/13/14 Rug Racers. 17.5 Blinky 2013 WLRC summer series. Newbury RCC GP 2014 17.5 Blinky 2015 3rd in 17.5 Rug Racers
TheCoolCanFanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 12:59 PM   #1317
Tech Master

Send a message via AIM to smyka

alex thanks buddy for giving me some props and soprry to hear obout your guys home track bummer man but you know you always have a place to race with us ... as for my three deck rear motor car i put the same set up i ran on my front motor car and all i ca say is wow the car was way easier to drive had way more steering and held a ton more corner speed . first big race will be next weekend at the express race we will see what she has to offer .
Old 12-04-2006, 07:25 PM   #1318
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Hey JRXS fanatics...wanted to let you guys know about this product I have designed and produced, in case you haven't already seen them around.And of course, I am probably breaking the forum etiquette by posting this....(BOOOOOO!!!!!!)

JRXS.COM NUMBER STICKERS ARE HERE!!!

That's right...in stock for the SECOND time, and ready to ship!!! Featuring the JRXS.com logo printed on UV resistant fluorescent yellow vinyl, each sheet features numbers 1-9 and 0, with a quantity of 3 numbers each (30 number stickers per set). Each sticker is 1.75" x 1.25".

Price for a full set is $8.00 (which includes domestic S&H), Paypal payments ONLY...send payments, along with shipping info to (Paypal address jfilipow@studionumber-one.com or PM with questions).

(international buyers, please PM me for additional S&H costs)

Reedy / RC America/XRayUSA / Hudy / Avid / JConcepts / Vannen Watches

Last edited by J.Filipow; 07-24-2008 at 09:55 AM.
J.Filipow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 11:15 PM   #1319
Tech Elite

I may be still waiting on the Typr-R but right now........

MICRO T IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!

This little bugger is so cute! Its about the same size as those HotWheels Monster trucks. Pulls wheelies on carpet at will!

The local Hobby Town sold out in 1 hour as the word spread that they had just come in! Cool stuff.

Brant

My Carbon Footprint is Larger than Yours! :p
POOKYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 06:11 PM   #1320
Tech Elite

WTH??????

No love for a brutha with a Micro-T?????

No news on the latest sightings of the Type-R????

TAP--TAP--TAP !!!!!! HELLOOOOOOO!!!! IS THING ON!!!!

Brant

My Carbon Footprint is Larger than Yours! :p
POOKYT is offline   Reply With Quote