1. Will the following lipo fit: http://www.ultralinehobbies.com/inde...=559&parent=56
? This is a deciding factor since these are the only batteries that I have and dont want to buy new ones.
Link did not work
2. What is the camber mod for the front arms? Any other modifications that are done to the car to make it work better? what is the JR link opposed to the standard lnk?
Car comes with JR Link, and you can choose if needed to use the traditional style link - using 2 ball cups and the link
3. What spare parts and tuning parts should I get?
Check with others at you track, but maybe caster blocks, possibly arms??
4. I read about this short arm modification. Do I need to get seperate arms for this or do you use the existing arms? Is it necessary for carpet/asphalt rubber?
Yes IF you want to run short arms you would need to purchase. No need though in general 95% use only the stock arms (long)
5. What servo is recommended? I have Futaba 9550 and a Futaba 9451. Should I use the heavier 9451 due to lipo weight?
Your choice on this but if Lipo and you have a 9451 - use it.
6. I read that the TC5 front C-hubs will fit on the car with some dremeling. Is this correct? Do you recommend 4 deg or 6 deg? I like aluminum C-hubs and they are only available in 6 deg for the TC5.
Why? Because you want Alum? Alum bends too easy and this can be hard to find.
7. Does the car use metric or standard screws and nuts?