R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 09-02-2006, 08:45 AM   #496
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxpitbull
Don't worry, I won't! That car is trash and will be glad to see how you report that same fact after you waste your money on one.
Funny! Trash!

I had a JRXS and loved it, the only thing I didn't like about it was wrenching on it. It handled great and was about .4-.7 sec faster a lap at the time I switched to a T2. I still run the T2 and have gotten it a little faster, but I can say that the Losi drove into the turns much harder and transitioned much quicker than anything else I have owned (Yok BD, SD, CGM, LCG, FK05, T2, TC3, XXX-S). My fastest run to date is with the JRXS. I'll probably pick one up this winter.

Velocity R/C Magazine - vrcmag.com
Rob Phillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 09:08 AM   #497
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to SpeedDesignz

Quote:
[B]

Lookie here bottom feeder, in case you havent (or cant) read, it isnt the fact I dont like the vehicle. It's the frenzy you bozos are putting into it....like Losi is gonna bless you with a free car if you keep sucking them off! The car is a rip off of Yokomo and HPI, two loser designs. Center mounted cells are best suited for 1/10th scale buggies and when this car crashes and burns, we will see you like this....
Guess you must have gotten beat by some JRXS' in the past.. Or do you actually "really" race. I'm thinking your just a basher.
Old 09-02-2006, 09:25 AM   #498
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Quote:
[B]

Lookie here bottom feeder, in case you havent (or cant) read, it isnt the fact I dont like the vehicle. It's the frenzy you bozos are putting into it....like Losi is gonna bless you with a free car if you keep sucking them off! The car is a rip off of Yokomo and HPI, two loser designs. Center mounted cells are best suited for 1/10th scale buggies and when this car crashes and burns, we will see you like this....
as FRB said, as a person and RC racer Pooky is far from a bottom feeder, and tho I dont you, Id bet Pooky has been winning races since before you knew what an RC car was. I dont care what kind of car you have(if you even have one)My money would be on Pooky to put you a lap or 2 down every time you raced....
Pooky its not to late to come to the dark side :P
Mdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 09:28 AM   #499
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to squarehead Send a message via MSN to squarehead Send a message via Yahoo to squarehead Send a message via Skype™ to squarehead

Quote:

Wow, such anger and hatred for a car no one has really seen or driven outside of the team. No need for name-calling, unless you are used to it from the kids at recess.

I don't see any hype in here at all. On the contrary, actually. People are excited about the release of a new chassis from a manufacturer that they like. What the hell is wrong with that? It happens for EVERY brand in EVERY facet of racing. Period.

If you don't like the design or think it's a better mousetrap, then bully for you. We all like different products. Coming into this thread to haze an unreleased car and abuse the regulars is a good way to make friends and endear yourself to this forum real fast. And if you are going to bag on people's grammar, spelling and punctuation, yours had better be damn close to perfect.
squarehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 09:43 AM   #500
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to PitNamedGordie Send a message via Yahoo to PitNamedGordie

Quote:
[B]

This guy is too funny!!!!

Maybe if we pi$$ him off enough he'll just off himself due to his misery

Last edited by PitNamedGordie; 07-18-2008 at 02:23 PM.
PitNamedGordie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 09:52 AM   #501
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to rayhuang

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexSpeed
Wow, such anger and hatred for a car no one has really seen or driven outside of the team. No need for name-calling, unless you are used to it from the kids at recess.

I don't see any hype in here at all. On the contrary, actually. People are excited about the release of a new chassis from a manufacturer that they like. What the hell is wrong with that? It happens for EVERY brand in EVERY facet of racing. Period.

If you don't like the design or think it's a better mousetrap, then bully for you. We all like different products. Coming into this thread to haze an unreleased car and abuse the regulars is a good way to make friends and endear yourself to this forum real fast. And if you are going to bag on people's grammar, spelling and punctuation, yours had better be damn close to perfect.
why are you wasting precious moments of your life you cannot get back replying to him???
rayhuang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 10:15 AM   #502
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Quote:
I choke on small bones and with your horrible use of a keyboard, I can barely understand what the heck you typed or what you were attempting to prove. In one instance, there is some validity with all of the cars out there that look alike and the laziness of the companies in the industry. Then you just TURN SIGNALED and went someplace about your cars that have been mimicked. You point is frivelous and mundane and you sir, are a jackanapes....

jack·a·napes (jk-nps) KEY

NOUN:

A conceited or impudent person.
A mischievous child.
Archaic A monkey or an ape.
Attached Thumbnails
Team Losi JRXS Type-R-surgeongeneral.gif  

"Failior [sic] crowns enterprise." Robert Goddard

I-Lap Scoring Systems http://www.rclapcounter.com/
robk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 10:19 AM   #503
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Please heed the below:
Attached Thumbnails
Team Losi JRXS Type-R-you_are.jpg  

"Failior [sic] crowns enterprise." Robert Goddard

I-Lap Scoring Systems http://www.rclapcounter.com/
robk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 10:55 AM   #504
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to FlyinRazorback Send a message via Yahoo to FlyinRazorback

Quote:
Originally Posted by POOKYT

Razorback--- I can feel you being drawn into the Losi Force my brother!!!

Brant
Losi is about the only manufacturer I haven't owned Looks like the only upgrade I would need is a metric screw kit
Old 09-02-2006, 11:26 AM   #505
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitNamedGordie
This guy is too funny!!!!

Maybe if we pi$$ him off enough he'll just off himself due to his misery
Funny, the only ones getting pissed off in here are you lil sissies that are in need of a time out because I dissed the design albeit a clone of the Pro 3, of your lil Losi. You guys act like a bunch of little girls waaahh waah. And for a guy that owns a pitbull, you seem a little moist yourself.

I gear to run and win, not to THERMAL!
bxpitbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 11:29 AM   #506
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by robk
Waahh! Like, my life revolves around this site. I just marvel at how much you people read only what you wish. I purely said the car is a clone of a loser design. To give me lap times and blah blah blah, please. We will see.

Old 09-02-2006, 11:57 AM   #507
Tech Master

Default To these catz and any other I neglected to mention

automator
speeddesignz
mdoc
apexspeed
Pitnamedgordie
ray-keeee-yah-huang
robk

I race. On road and off road. From Mini to on road electric and nitro to monster truck class. I have raced from Conneticut to Long Island to New Jersey bringing it back to our local track here in Fort Bennet field in Brooklyn, NYC. You guys whine like little girls because someone doesnt like your precious design...welll boo hoo. It isnt original, lap times dont mean dick unless you have the car dialed and you can dial in a TL-01 and compete if you want to. You fellas are like a flock of popinjays:

The noun popinjay has 2 meanings:

Meaning #1: a vain and talkative person (chatters like a parrot)
Meaning #2: archaic

I will leave you pathetic little whiners to your copycat of a loser design. I have seen crass individuals before, but you people take the cake.

ADJECTIVE:
crass·er , crass·est
So crude and unrefined as to be lacking in discrimination and sensibility.

And for the record, I realize that some of you may not have that extensive of a vocabulary, so I take the liberty in providing the proper definition of words that fall well outside of your day to day banter.
Since engaging with me, you folks have learned:

Jackanapes, crass, popinjay, banter and in describing myself, I will even throw in pompous Now, if you fellas seek to continue this and have me confuse you even further with deeper elements of my vocabulary, feel free. I live for the battle and don't mind engaging with you trollops<---add that one to your list.

And for those that ask if I own anything:

http://www.hpisavageforum.com/galler...m/000_0359.jpg
http://www.hpisavageforum.com/galler...m/000_0358.jpg
http://www.hpisavageforum.com/galler...m/000_0357.jpg
http://www.hpisavageforum.com/galler...m/000_0367.jpg

Old 09-02-2006, 12:03 PM   #508
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 193 (99%+)

The car looks really good. But the price jump from the mid motor car is terrible.
dodgeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 12:04 PM   #509
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

This thing is so narrow. Looks like the new chassis braces are perfect for mounting speedo's and the new Spec mini reciever is going to be the hot ticket.

davesrctracks.net
premierrcpdx.com
tomdav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 12:15 PM   #510
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdoc
as FRB said, as a person and RC racer Pooky is far from a bottom feeder, and tho I dont you, Id bet Pooky has been winning races since before you knew what an RC car was. I dont care what kind of car you have(if you even have one)My money would be on Pooky to put you a lap or 2 down every time you raced....
Pooky its not to late to come to the dark side :P

LOL Thanks for the kind words!!!
I will have to decline the offer for the dark side! I want to go faster than my current car and not slower!!!

Brant

My Carbon Footprint is Larger than Yours! :p
POOKYT is offline   Reply With Quote